SCF Game 2: Washington Capitals @ Vegas Golden Knights | 8 PM ET | CBC, SN, TVAS, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
Yep that felt good, if only the Caps can stay on the ice. I'll just leave it at that.

Holtbys best game of the post season. What a frikking save

trilobyte

NYR Fan In the Foothills
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
Scumbag-less hockey does not exist at this level. There's always a bad guy on any team that is good enough to get this far.
Anyone remember Chris Chelios' dirty and effective stuff? I'm going way back but just to show how great teams had edgy borderline players. Doesn't mean I necessarily like them.

Inkio

Jul 2, 2012
Yep. too bad Refs can't score goals for Vegas. They tried their damnedest tho.

Keep your conspiracy theories going brother. It seems like if the Caps win the only thing you'll recall is how the Refs have it rigged for Vegas.

The Refs are just bad at their jobs. They're not bad at their jobs in favor of any team no matter how much it seems that way.

People have been saying it's rigged for the Pens for years yet the statistics show they have more penalties then powerplays.

Enjoy this while you can. Caps may not be in the finals again. I keep saying that because I think people like you should be enjoying this instead of getting caught in a conspiracy.

ryerockarola

Nov 20, 2011
Grapes:
- shut up and play hockey
- Holtby was the difference
- ripped Vegas for not having a guy in front on the 5-3
- says Vegas will be different next game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad