BRUINS GDT SCF GAME 2 - St. Louis (0) @ BRUINS (1) - OVERTIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
They just didn’t play like themselves. Most of the losses in the playoffs have been when they are passing too much and doing too many drop passes that turn it over. Especially the top line.

Hoping they get their heads out of their asses for next game.
Don't forget the f**** blind passes: Make me puke!

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
We have 3 days off

Can we dedicate 2 of them to teach the team how to f***ing clear the puck in the defensive end

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
cant believe the difference between the 2 games

thats because the Blues played zero offense

just basically sat and waited for the Bruins to generate the offense

Grz could be a huge loss in the series. Need him back

1st line looks like the 4th line in this series. Totally outmatched

Marchand has been nothing short of dogpoo

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I want to cry.

Its gonna be tough to win even one game in St. Louis. Gotta make big adjustments and hope their best players show up for once this series.
No it won't, because the Blues aren't that good, and if we had 6 defensemen or our first line even gave a half a f***ing effort all night, we'd have crushed them again.

Reactions: Scruffy and lopey

Festy1986

Apr 23, 2018
Just so happy that Marchand giving up that lazy pathetic excuse of a hockey play goal in the first was the difference between overtime and winning the game

I'll be able to sleep tonight known you tried so f***ing hard! You're a real pro!

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I want to cry.

Its gonna be tough to win even one game in St. Louis. Gotta make big adjustments and hope their best players show up for once this series.
I’m with you on crying. Gotta take some deep breaths. The boys play better when faced with adversity.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Bruins deserved to lose that game..

They played lazy, uninterested and just weren't gonna get it done..period..

5 D didn't help...

But the 3rd and 4th line only two who looked like they actually wanted it out there tonight...

Top 2 lines were utter garbage 100%.

Bruins have GOT to be better or this series WILL be over fast, and not how we want it...Time to wake up...

No rust excuses or blah blah...Its time to wake the f*** up.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Bruins played like **** but losing like that is enraging.

after the blues get away with 2 OBVIOUS penalties in OT you think "okay whistles away"...until they aren't.
That's where I am. Bs played like crap for sure, but it's hard to win in OT already down a D due to injury, then get held and tripped while trying to clear the zone, then to add insult to injury have to play against 6 skaters because the ref decides to raise the arm on only one team. What the f*** ever. Regroup and beat this team of dirty f***ers in game 3. Bs are the better team.

Reactions: McGarnagle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad