BRUINS GDT SCF GAME 2 - St. Louis (0) @ BRUINS (1) - OVERTIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number8

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Blues deserved the win. But they are also a cheap dirty team. Run their stars in St Louis. Play on or over the edge if you have to. They sure as hell are and I have to assume we have lost Gryz as a result.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
"Perfection Line" is a joke of a moniker.

How about, "Feast or Famine".

Bruins needed to get out of this series early --the bigger, more physical Blues will wear them down. We are back to relying on Rask to steal games for us.

Reactions: Gonzothe7thDman

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
No excuses. Gotta win at their barn. I expect nothing less. We've been here before people. Deep breaths. Hopefully Grizz will be okay. And that our invisible top line comes back to us. Worst game Ive seen Marchy and Bergy play in a LONG time.

Reactions: Bruinfanatic

goalieman40

Feb 27, 2006
New Hampshire
They just didn’t play like themselves. Most of the losses in the playoffs have been when they are passing too much and doing too many drop passes that turn it over. Especially the top line.

Hoping they get their heads out of their asses for next game.

Jaguar God

Go Bruins!
Jun 19, 2018
Montreal
I want to cry.

Its gonna be tough to win even one game in St. Louis. Gotta make big adjustments and hope their best players show up for once this series.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Strip bergy of the “A” for next Game and give it to Nordstrom. Marchand healthy scratch. Halak in net.

giphy.gif

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
That was sad, Carlo had all the time in the world to get that puck out.

Also 2 blatant Blues penalties were ignored prior to the, yes genuine penalty on Heinan or whoever it was going to be, lame.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->