Pre-Game Talk: SCF GAME 2 - 5/29 - 8:19 PM - Blues (0) @ BRUINS (1) - NBCSN, CBC, SN(4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Which team wins Game 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
I would of been more impressed if it was a Black and Gold with a Marchand's face. :naughty:
LOL, well, the second bird was olive in color- maybe Brad?

I've been seeing a lot of black and yellow birds in my yard the last week or so- they love my apple and pear trees. It is such a rarity, though, to see them around my neck of the woods- they are beautiful. I was just so tickled yellow (intentional) to see that the first birdie to eat out of the bird feeder was a black and yellow one. I expected either a Robin or a Blue Jay- plenty of those birds around here!

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Random Steve ott hate, but do you think he ever thinks about the brain trauma he caused his teammates when he wouldn’t answer the bell and would let guys like Barch get punished for him instead?

Probably not, he’s a sack of turds
Steve Ott was a giant piece of poop on the ice but I will never forget the support and kindness he showed after the Marathon stuff. He was one of the guys who approached the B's to plan the stick salute and also visited the memorial and some of the first responders.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Key words from Cassidy.
Play the right way.
Play winning hockey.
Team Defence.

Those words keep coming in Cassidy's interviews same as players. Play the right way, play our game. So they don't have to adapt to other teams.
Cassidy makes in game adjustments to situations.
Minor changes and adjustments.

They play the right way and they are winning the games.

Reactions: lopey

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
High of 60 today.... that's awesome. Ice should be as good as it's going to get tonight.
Which isnt saying much! :laugh:

Ive seen postings here that they're looking to do an overhaul of the system this summer. Hope that is true. Not to sound so negative but it's a little ridiculous and rough to have such poopy ice conditions after all of the renovations they have done recently.

nonoffensiveusername

May 23, 2009
I bought this at the beginning of the playoffs, it was something like 20$ at the time iirc. I can watch every playoff game live and I can also watch full games later from the archive. It's a great deal. But depending on where you live you, it might not work so well for you. It says blackouts apply (not sure if only to live games or also the archive). I live in the Netherlands and there are no blackouts for me, but you should check whether that's the case for you before buying it.

Many thanks! I live in New York, just subscribed, and game 1 is there with various options for which broadcast to watch. Looks great, I am officially not bummed.

Reactions: HockeyMomx2 and Ivo

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
http://www.nhl.com/stats/team?repor...=gamesPlayed,gte,1&sort=penaltyMinutesPerGame

The refs as a group are clearly out to get us, just click on the link ;)
From Worst to first
http://www.nhl.com/stats/team?repor...=gamesPlayed,gte,1&sort=penaltyMinutesPerGame

I actually thought we were getting more calls this year. I have a theory as we get more skill we will get more calls. Meaning the bias is against the style of play we associate with and not the color of our uniforms. Still just a working theory.

Reactions: Lordstanley

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville
We have to get them off their game again. It's one thing the Blues said the Bruins have an identity of and are really good at. Keep at it and force them to play our game.

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
Which isnt saying much! :laugh:

Ive seen postings here that they're looking to do an overhaul of the system this summer. Hope that is true. Not to sound so negative but it's a little ridiculous and rough to have such poopy ice conditions after all of the renovations they have done recently.

Yea they have to upgrade it. Especially considering we expect to play deep into the spring each year.... hopefully they are in fact upgrading it this summer

Reactions: BMC and JCRO

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Steve Ott was a giant piece of poop on the ice but I will never forget the support and kindness he showed after the Marathon stuff. He was one of the guys who approached the B's to plan the stick salute and also visited the memorial and some of the first responders.
Thanks Ali, I didn't know that. Until this very moment I thought that he was a *****!
Mind changed!

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
Longest work day every!!!!!

Drop the puck already!!!!

WE GOT THIS!!!!!!

I will be late in the GDT tonight have a chorus concert tonight at 7:00. hoping it will be quick and i can be home and caught up by the second period. total media blackout for me until i can back on track.

how dare they plan the concert for a game night. I am going to have to have a chat with that principal.

Bruin

Apr 19, 2018
Alaska
I admit, I am very thankful I get to watch these on Pacific time :) I get one more game that I'm actually off the day of the game. The rest I'm going to be hoping I don't have to go on any farm calls and no emergencies through the doors at the last minute.
I have to agree, living in Alaska certainly has it's advatanges, like 9am Pats games on Sundays, 4 pm SCF games, and NFL games which are all over by 8pm. If I could get NESN up here i'd be all over it.

Reactions: Strafer

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I will be taping this on betamax, but fear not fans, I have an incredible 7-1 record when being forced to PVR playoff tilts so there`s that.

Expecting a much more physically engaged Blues team tonight as they looked disinterested in game 1 outside of a few hits here and there. B`s just need to do what they did vs the Jackets and move that puck quickly making it difficult and frustrating for the Blues to use their physical game as much as they typically like to.

This one ends with the same score as game 2, with the same team winning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad