Pre-Game Talk: SCF GAME 2 - 5/29 - 8:19 PM - Blues (0) @ BRUINS (1) - NBCSN, CBC, SN(4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Which team wins Game 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodit9

Oct 22, 2016
Upstate NY
GAME 2 OFFICIALS

GD19.jpg
CR05.jpg

Gord Dwyer - Sackville, NS
Chris Rooney - Boston, MA

Oh man. The NHL is calling in Rooney to try to tie this series up. Penalty calls will be off-the-charts awful & lopsided tonight. Book it.

Reactions: Strafer

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Bruins win a game, time for the league to bring Rooney in. As is tradition

It’s like he goes harder on Boston to show that he’s not biased. Asshole

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
My bio Mom just told me that she was holding me in her arms while she was watching that game while still staying at what was then the Boston Lying In Womens Hospital. 4 weeks later she signed the papers giving me up. Huh. Learn something new every day.
My memory from that Cup year was me taking one of those Clown punching bags you hit and bounce back to you. I took one of those and hit my 6 year old brother over the head with it. Didn’t know it have solid sand like cement on the bottom of it. He head was gushing. Ambulance have to come to the Finest Supermarket in Lawrence to bring us to the hospital. What a jackass I was in 1970. And I remember seeing all the memorabilia from the Bruins in the store that day.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
My memory from that Cup year was me taking one of those Clown punching bags you hit and bounce back to you. I took one of those and hit my 6 year old brother over the head with it. Didn’t know it have solid sand like cement on the bottom of it. He head was gushing. Ambulance have to come to the Finest Supermarket in Lawrence to bring us to the hospital. What a jackass I was in 1970. And I remember seeing all the memorabilia from the Bruins in the store that day.
I must be twisted, I find that story hysterical. I say this as someone who was the only girl among 4 boys on a farm as a kid. The above sounds like every day shenanigans to me lol

Geordie Bruin

Dec 27, 2018
Newcastle
Nice, Barcelona is a great place to be. Mercado de la Boqueria,
The best in the world. They cook it right in front of you.
I'm jealous right now. Enjoy.

It’s an amazing city. We come here every year for Primavera Sound Festival. It’s the best three days of the year.

Still ducking out of the festival early on Saturday night to watch game 3!

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
We hear a lot about STL being better after knocking some rust off...but there’s definitely some rust the Bruins should have knocked off..

For sure the Blues 2nd goal was because of rust. The Blues offense almost solely relied on Bruins helping them out.

So, if the Blues get a boost, it’s hard not to think much or all of that should be countered.

I couldn’t be happier after Game 1. The Bruins won, most important thing...but it’s hard not to get just as excited that STL looked tame. Maybe suddenly they grow some teeth...but I didn’t see anything that scared me. And that is awesome. What more could you ask for?

My only tinge of fear is the Bruins start thinking too much.

Like the fans with that gawd awful We Want The Cup chant. ****.

Business.

But I trust the Champ vets to lead the way.

It is puke inducing...

''We want the Cup." :rolleyes: Embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad