GDT: SCF Game #2 ★ Dallas Stars vs Tampa Bay Lightning , 7:00 PM CT ★ NBCSN, CBC , SN ★ Stars lead 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Dowling playing? CBC showed him in the tunnel as if it was live.. but maybe it was footage from the warm ups.

FeedDaPuck

Mar 17, 2008
Everywhere
No insides to bring you – ask what you want you know) team atmosphere – they actually like each other. But everybody likes each other when they are winning. my prediction – Dobby keeps it under 2 in the 1st. We go up 2:0

Reactions: Satan

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
Round 1 Dallas wins in 6, round 2 Dallas wins in 7, conference finals Dallas wins in 5...hmm what number is missing? Come on sweep.
Stars could go 4-0 and the hockey world would still be talking about how this is TBL’s cup to win

Reactions: Satan

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
optimistically, this pk’s success demoralizes them? we look pretty good to start :)

Teemu Nymander

Aug 30, 2020
Without being too hyperbolisitic, I think this is the most important game of the series (barring a game 7, god forbid).

Going up 2-0 would be MASSIVE for this team. The advantage and confidence would be so huge and important and I think if we can do that, we can go all the way.

If Tampa wins, it becomes a Bo5 where they have the momentum now.

Teams that win game 1 in the SCF win the series 75% of the time. Teams with a 2-0 lead win 85% of the time. But if it goes to 1-1, the team winning game 2 wins 55%.

It’s not impossible to win the series if we lose tonight, obviously, but a win here will go a long way toward making it a reality.

Maybe I’m overplaying the importance but I think this game will play a big part of whoever wins the series.

Could not agree more - The decisive game by all means

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
I guess I haven’t paid close enough attention to this team. Apparently we have a scratched player name Hutchinson according to doc.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
I guess I haven’t paid close enough attention to this team. Apparently we have a scratched player name Hutchinson according to doc.
Yeah he's not very good. basically a make a wish situation, without the happy sentiment and the bleak outcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->