BRUINS GDT SCF GAME 1 - St. Louis @ BRUINS - Third Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
The goals were nice and all, but that hit by a helmetless Krug with his hair going everywhere was easily my favorite play of the game. When a hobbit is throwing his body around like that you know the boys mean business and aren't taking an ounce of shit off anyone. Locked in is what this team is.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Cool thing is there are more than just those three. I wasn't joking when I said Bs fans will hate this Blues team A LOT before this series is over. They play some real d-bag hockey.

The media has been wetting wetting themselves for a week of how good Bennington is.
If he was that good the Blues could have stolen this game.
He did nothing to impress me

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
Lot of sloppy play in the first half of the game. Pucks just off the tape, etc. lot to like though. 4th line was doing its thing. Defense was good. One bad turnover and bad coverage.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
The goals were nice and all, but that hit by a helmetless Krug with his hair going everywhere was easily my favorite play of the game. When a hobbit is throwing his body around like that you know the boys mean business and aren't taking an ounce of **** off anyone. Locked in is what this team is.
It was the PLAY of the game.
He was clearly pissed off.
He just made himself a little bit more room out there now

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
The media has been wetting wetting themselves for a week of how good Bennington is.
If he was that good the Blues could have stolen this game.
He did nothing to impress me
He has had some gems in the playoffs and can steal games. Agreed, tonight was not impressive for him. That McAvoy goal was a backbreaker, and one he should have stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad