BRUINS GDT SCF GAME 1 8:24 PM - St. Louis @ BRUINS - NBC, CBC, SN(4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, NHL Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Kinda funny this pops up on my recomended watch list

SCF Game 1 gonna roll something nice and eat some scrambled eggs while I watch. Am I the only one who mostly has to watch sports by himself?

Nope, you're not. I do have a friend that will watch with me occassionally, but I had to watch bouncy ball with him in return and now I follow the friggin Blazers. I mean, what the actual ****? Me, watching bouncy ball. It also forces us to cook a real meal at least once or twice a week so we eat kinda healthily at least a couple times a week lol

Reactions: UConn126

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Here we go !!!

NHL channel was reminding everyone that the Blues were a much heavier team and would be crunching the B's.

I hope for a nice B's win with no injuries to either team. I love our boys !!!

Can the B's win the first game of the Stanley Cup Finals ????? I say MAYBE

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

Last edited:

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Nope, you're not. I do have a friend that will watch with me occassionally, but I had to watch bouncy ball with him in return and now I follow the friggin Blazers. I mean, what the actual ****? Me, watching bouncy ball. It also forces us to cook a real meal at least once or twice a week so we eat kinda healthily at least a couple times a week lol

I cant watch with other people cuz I yell at the TV too much. My father and I yell for different reasons which is funny and he sometimes turns games off. I hardly ever do. I have learned with Patriots and Bruins nothing is ever over.

However these Boston teams despite the winning have aged me

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
I cant watch with other people cuz I yell at the TV too much. My father and I yell for different reasons which is funny and he sometimes turns games off. I hardly ever do. I have learned with Patriots and Bruins nothing is ever over.

However these Boston teams despite the winning have aged me
That's funny, and yes, I am better off watching alone for many of the same reasons. I swear like a sailor and I know more than all of them on the ice and on the bench lmao

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
For some reason I’m never really nervous for game 1’s of a series. I find it doesn’t end up mattering much who wins game 1 (as long as the Bruins win game 2 if they lose game 1). I know the stats but it really is the least important game of the series.

I predict Bruins 3-2 in OT.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
BAKERY-STYLE-CHOCOLATE-CHIP-COOKIES-9.jpg
5626_GreatAmericanCookies_HeroImage.jpg
20170913-hazelnut-sugar-cookies-vicky-wasik-16-1500x1125.jpg

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
Thank goodness this game is happening tonight. I fear if I hate to wait any longer, I'd start spring cleaning my neighbors houses. I've been cleaning the same things twice, out of nerves.

Got my Carlo shirt that finally came in the mail the other day- hubby bought it for me for Mother's Day, so I shall be wearing his tonight along with my stick and puck earrings my youngest daughter bought me for Christmas- they match the shirt better than the other Bruins earrings (Carlo's T-shirt is Gray).

Maybe just maybe, my boy will score tonight- I'll take an empty netter at this point. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->