GDT: SCF Game #1 ★ Dallas Stars vs Tampa Bay Lightning , 6:30 PM CT ★ NBC, CBC , SN ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
My take on the turle discussion: while it does seem to work out these playoffs it still gives Tampa most of the agency. Our boys to play a very good defense to without the puck, though. But it is what it is, we won, on the the next one.
If Tampa feels like they got good looks then I’m sure they’re frustrated, especially with the PP’s they got.

I don’t want them to turtle either, but I’m guessing they have an excellent record when going into the 3rd with a lead. Obviously something is working there.

Reactions: Klockis

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Love your hardass Team. Can’t wait to compare pencils in the off-season but you guys deserve this so much. We’re pulling for you guys.

we (blues fan) bullied you out of the playoffs last year, and I think this year they figured out that no one can bully you out of success.

I don’t think Kuch knows that. Or Hedman. Show them a lesson.

Go Stars.

DieselPig

Oct 20, 2016
Kept his skates on ice, shoulders low and only caught some head, That was clean.

Could have seen a dirtier player leave ice and clip shoulder to head clean

Still a blindside predatory hit. U don’t have to be raffi Torres or Matt Cooke to lay a dirty hit

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Love your hardass Team. Can’t wait to compare pencils in the off-season but you guys deserve this so much. We’re pulling for you guys.

we (blues fan) bullied you out of the playoffs last year, and I think this year they figured out that no one can bully you out of success.

I don’t think Kuch knows that. Or Hedman. Show them a lesson.

Go Stars.

I love this energy

Reactions: Dynamite Time

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Still a blindside predatory hit. U don’t have to be raffi Torres or Matt Cooke to lay a dirty hit

If it was a predatory hit Dallas players would have jumped him. He had every right to hit Miro, who was playing the puck. 100% clean.

Glad Miro wasnt injured from an awkward play

Reactions: jonlin

FeedDaPuck

Mar 17, 2008
Everywhere
You all kept telling me that Khudobin sucks – his stats, etc... It is all about game management. here is my prediction – we lose Game 2. We win the series 4:2. We move on to... Whatever ;)

Reactions: Dynamite Time

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
You all kept telling me that Khudobin sucks – his stats, etc... It is all about game management. here is my prediction – we lose Game 2. We win the series 4:2. We move on to... Whatever ;)

Is this more sarcasm lmao

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
look at the previous threads – hate for Dobby was crazy. Calgary, Colorado... But ppl never really realized what type of teams Dallas played. As I said – Dallas in 6. I want my Tomo Dallas Steak!

No one was hating on him, some just weren’t sure he was the guy to take us all the way. He didn’t play particularly well in either series so it was warranted.

Now that he’s seemingly healthy and the Stars are forcing their style more, he’s playing phenomenally.

Reactions: Johno

FeedDaPuck

Mar 17, 2008
Everywhere
No one was hating on him, some just weren’t sure he was the guy to take us all the way. He didn’t play particularly well in either series so it was warranted.

Now that he’s seemingly healthy and the Stars are forcing their style more, he’s playing phenomenally.
A) Who told you who is healthy? B) Why are you comparing Colorado to TB, Vegas or Calgary? I thought in Dallas they had fans that actually knew hockey.. ;) Col and Cal – worst teams to face BY FAR – extremely unpredictable... May be Columbus was up there. Anyways – Dallas sucks, stinks, blows. Same for Dobby and every player on that team. If you don't berate them and cuss them – u are a TB fan ;)

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Just finished watching it myself after getting in from work a bit ago, no spoilers. It’s a little cloudy or so outside but the Stars are out; hell of way to start the Finals. Good to finally see Dickinson get a goal even though.

Go Stars!

Reactions: Magic Mittens

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Just finished watching it myself after getting in from work a bit ago, no spoilers. It’s a little cloudy or so outside but the Stars are out; hell of way to start the Finals. Good to finally see Dickinson get a goal even though.

Go Stars!
Have a couple of days off (game 2 on Monday) and watching game 1 again.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
No Roope walking here if I'm not mistaken. Make of that what you will. Did anyone see whether he was on the ice after the game?

Nope. Doesn't appear he was on the bench/on the ice at the end of the game and didn't take another shift after he blocked that shot.

Weird that no one asked about it after the game either. It didn't look good but also looked like something that could just sting for a while. Unfortunately also looked like something that could keep him out for a while too lol. Guess we will find out tomorrow or whenever Bowness speaks again if they ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->