OT: Scandy's Rave Party: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Anyone play Left 4 Dead 2 on pc?!?!?

Anyone want to join up and slay some zombies???
Game is fun as hell to play with people.

From what I recall @Ogrezilla and I have it. That'd be a fun team up.

Definitely not related, but the hotel I basically live at has a whole bunch of weird activity. We're real close to an FBI center so I'm assuming those are connected. I don't know if it's just budget things or something bigger. But security wasn't (actively) present so I'm just guessing it's budget stuff.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
There have been a few 'in the works' for awhile now.
Don't go all acting like you don't want more 'splosions going on with mindless battles between robots stuck in a battle until death that Earth is lucky enough to be involved in where only michael bay can save us all.
It's wasted potential. All I have ever wanted was the War Within Series being made into a movie.
Anyone old enough to remember the days when a 4:3 squash box tv that was 32inches weighed 300 pounds and was the newest hottest thing to have PIP?!?

Those were the days......

I had a Sony Wega 50" that was like 500-600lbs it seemed. Just a beast.

Reactions: LOGiK

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I used to do a ton of Sudoku. Did the linked puzzle in 9:32.
Dooooooooooooood
f***ING f*** f*** f***
that sukoku i linked I JUST finished it after probably a solid 3 hours.

Problem is every single row and column work except for ONE. I have two 4's in one column. If I move it around to try to figure it out the whole damn problem breaks down.

IM SO PISSED OFF. My first ever completed sudoku and it's wrong. I'm going to try to fiddle with it for a little before I give in and input it into the link and verify where I went wrong.

Son of a bitch.

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
You live in the Yukon somewhere, correct? I remember we talked about that awhile ago.

Oh, you said you want one done really well, I forgot to ask you, do you know how most artists do the process? If you go with the design or drawing or whatever that they already have made up from their book, (or they have to draw yours up personally) they lay out the tattoo on your skin and draw over it. Kinda like trace paper. That is how mine was done at least.

Some artists can get very expensive -or- if you have a friend or know someone personally (and they are good) they can do it a hell of a lot cheaper. My one buddy who was a dj, got a record needle and arm from his elbow to his shoulder done by his friend for like 20 bucks. Pretty good too.

hahah yeah, lot of people have the same problem as your pops.... gotta have some restraint on the impulse thoughts.
Nope, not the Yukon. Born and raised in Ontario. I would move there if my wife didn't want to remain within driving distance of family....or stores lol.

Yeah, I'm going to get a consultation done, I'll be on a waiting list. I already have a couple artists I've picked out, I really like their styles and portfolios. I don't mind spending extra for quality work.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
From what I recall @Ogrezilla and I have it. That'd be a fun team up.

Definitely not related, but the hotel I basically live at has a whole bunch of weird activity. We're real close to an FBI center so I'm assuming those are connected. I don't know if it's just budget things or something bigger. But security wasn't (actively) present so I'm just guessing it's budget stuff.

He does? Nice. The game is what, 10 years old or something? So it will basically run on any computer, gaming pc or not. So we can use one more person. Oh, I have the cracked version, but I am pretty sure I can play online.. I see servers and everything... so we should give it a go sometime. If u guys bought it then there is no question you two can play... just have to try to see if I can connect ---- or maybe we can host and join that way. Gotta check it out when we are all around or set aside a day n time to try it out... if you guys wanted to

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Nope, not the Yukon. Born and raised in Ontario. I would move there if my wife didn't want to remain within driving distance of family....or stores lol.

Yeah, I'm going to get a consultation done, I'll be on a waiting list. I already have a couple artists I've picked out, I really like their styles and portfolios. I don't mind spending extra for quality work.
oh damn, my bad.
yeah it is worth spending more over taking the risk.

Dont want to end up with a doozy
terrible-tatts-2.jpg

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I still hate that I'll never get to be who I want to be.
Here's the thing, your body has a lot of spots that no one can see but yourself. Who's to say you get one and they never find out?

I have a tattoo of a sugar skull on my right butt cheek. My gf laughed her ass off when she first saw that.

Results of a 2 week fling with a spicy latina woman.

Edit: I totally mistook what you were talking about @Allie Kitsune , my bad. I know what you meant and yeah that is shitty. But the thing is, do you want people that will judge you for being who you know yourself to be? Sometimes being you is worth more. I love my family in small doses, I literally took a job on the opposite coast in Seattle to be further away from them, and then Canada, eventually. I mean nothing that drastic, but I hope you find strength with whatever you decide.

Last edited:

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Here's the thing, your body has a lot of spots that no one can see but yourself. Who's to say you get one and they never find out?

I have a tattoo of a sugar skull on my right butt cheek. My gf laughed her ass off when she first saw that.

ya gotta be careful of those latina women

I had a fling with one and I ended up married and having a kid with her
:eek:

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Do more, see if you can pick up the patterns quicker.

ya. thats a good way to approach the next one. patterns seeking. I start with what ever number has the most 'given' or whatever you call the numbers already filled in to start and go from there.
Not really worried about time at all. @Ogrezilla did that one i posted to you in under 10 minutes... the show off.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
ya gotta be careful of those latina women

I had a fling with one and I ended up married and having a kid with her
:eek:
I kid you not mate, we met, we somehow dated for 2 weeks and after a really crazy night I woke up with a sore butt, I was like oh no, what happened last night? Thankfully just a tattoo. Not that the other worry is wrong if you are into that sort of thing, which I am not.

Now my gf just giggles when she sees it.

Reactions: LOGiK

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I kid you not mate, we met, we somehow dated for 2 weeks and after a really crazy night I woke up with a sore butt, I was like oh no, what happened last night? Thankfully just a tattoo. Not that the other worry is wrong if you are into that sort of thing, which I am not.

Now my gf just giggles when she sees it.

hahahaaaa straight out of a movie. forget which one.
yeah dood after a heavy night of drinking anything is possible if you have a willing partner in crime. I remember those good old days of waking up scared about stuff that happened the night before. Actually, now that I think about it... there were way too many days that were like that , heh.

you know you are going to have a bad night / next day when you buy a gallon or whatever the biggest bottle of grey goose you can get, put it into a water bottle and go out downtown on a weekend night. yet we did it anyway. ughhh

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania

Edit: I totally mistook what you were talking about @Allie Kitsune , my bad. I know what you meant and yeah that is ****ty. But the thing is, do you want people that will judge you for being who you know yourself to be? Sometimes being you is worth more. I love my family in small doses, I literally took a job on the opposite coast in Seattle to be further away from them, and then Canada, eventually. I mean nothing that drastic, but I hope you find strength with whatever you decide.

If I had any job skills to move out of Harrisburg, I would.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
Maybe its work just meeting up with an employment office and having them go over your resume/skills and use them for that and then just bounce and start looking through linkedin and Indeed?

I only got a full-time job because it was entry-level government work. Unfortunately, there were no marketable skills that went with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad