OT: Scandy's Rave Party: Pullin' a All-Nighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
So, I've lost the ability to actually care.

I'm old as hell, I'm 39 years old, and my life has never taken off.

I had to move back into my father's house a while ago after I had a situation with a roommate.

But I'm starting my life over, and I think I know who and what I am.

And I know that probably 90% or more of you will hate me for it, but I need to be Honest and Out.

I'm Transgender.

My former RL first and middle names were "H***** ****n*", but the one I'm using from now on is "Allison Marie".

All but love and support, my friend.

If there is ANY hate, infractions will be given. We do not tolerate hate here. We have a great community and we love and accept ALL our members.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
Thanks for the support. This hasn't been the easiest thing for me to admit, even to myself.

A local friend of me took me to my first support group meeting today. Pretty much everybody was significantly younger than me and a lot more confident about their identities and their pronouns. To be honest it made me feel a little bit like an impostor.

I know it's going to take some time, though.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
My thoughts are basically, as long as you're not hurting anyone else or yourself, do or be whatever makes you happy and content.

Except being a Flyers fan. Don't be a Flyers fan.

Flyers fan? Eww. I mean, where I'm from, I'd say the breakdown is probably 50% Flyer fans, 40% Caps fans, 10% Pens fans (just enough that you'll see Pens gear from time to time). There used to be Devils fans here and there, up until Brodeur was gone.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Thanks for the support. This hasn't been the easiest thing for me to admit, even to myself.

A local friend of me took me to my first support group meeting today. Pretty much everybody was significantly younger than me and a lot more confident about their identities and their pronouns. To be honest it made me feel a little bit like an impostor.

If it's any help, my dad's going through something similar and he only really started to talk about it when he in his mid-60s and he's still not sure. Well. Not always he I guess. But it's not all the young and certain out there.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016

You'll be fine.

It's great that you don't have to hide anymore. Not from us...but from yourself.

Last edited:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
So, I've lost the ability to actually care.

I'm old as hell, I'm 39 years old, and my life has never taken off.

I had to move back into my father's house a while ago after I had a situation with a roommate.

But I'm starting my life over, and I think I know who and what I am.

And I know that probably 90% or more of you will hate me for it, but I need to be Honest and Out.

I'm Transgender.

My former RL first and middle names were "H***** ****n*", but the one I'm using from now on is "Allison Marie".
Why would I hate you for figuring out who you are? It's tough finding your place in the world so if you've finally found who you are, none of us are going to hate you for it.

You do you, mate.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Within 5 minutes I just found out that my one best friend from college has an apparently incurable auto immune disease and had to get a feeding tube surgically installed. And that my uncle passed away.

What the f***

:(

And that my grandfather passed away 23 years ago on this day

Jeez

And that someone who works at my girlfriend's school died in a motorcycle accident yesterday.

I think that's all

Last edited:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Within 5 minutes I just found out that my one best friend from college has an apparently incurable auto immune disease and had to get a feeding tube surgically installed. And that my uncle passed away.

What the ****

Jeez

And that someone who works at my girlfriend's school died in a motorcycle accident yesterday.

I think that's all
Damn man, that's tough. It's time like that, which sounds selfish as hell, you should be grateful for what you have and that you're in good health and that things can also be worse or your circumstance could be very different.

In regards to your Grandfather, honor the memory as you have been and same for your uncle.

Reactions: EightyOne

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
imo hockey has the coolest uniform / pad setup of all the contact sports.

random thought of the hour.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007

What the ****

Jeez

I think that's all

my daughter has a feeding tube. does he use the mic-key button?

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Why would I hate you for figuring out who you are? It's tough finding your place in the world so if you've finally found who you are, none of us are going to hate you for it.

You do you, mate.

Thats what i told him.
People may be weirded out, but as far as people changing the way they treat you hopefully shouldn't happen, but if it does screw 'em. Can't worry about what everyone thinks of ya, that will drive ya crazy. No matter who you are people won't like ya so you can only worry about you.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
QaoJyrq.jpg

Snapped this picture this morning as we were getting set up for our test.

Thought it looked cool and wanted to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->