Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
In 'classic randy style'?

They're all similar to this:

grey-nuloom-area-rugs-rzbd16a-71001010-e1_1000.jpg

That's the gray one, then there's one with some faded color, and then another with more filled in color.

Back to Zelda, I've completed the Barbarian outfit. Only had one piece, but decided to do the others.

Last edited:
Reactions: shoplifter

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh

That's the gray one, then there's one with some faded color, and then another with more filled in color.

Back to Zelda, I've completed the Barbarian outfit. Only had one piece, but decided to do the others.
Barbarian outfit was my standard as soon as I got it.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010

My wife almost bought that one. Picked a different one instead. We bought 3 rugs too for our new house. Wayfair deals...

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Just watched Endgame.

I honestly dont get all the love these comic book movies get.
Yes, I watch a few (3 or 4) and Im not a clown who bashes them cause they are so popular and I dont like them much, but I didnt particularly like Endgame much at all. A cool scene or a few, but mostly meh throughout for me. I really enjoyed Infinity War much more. In all likelihood because evil prevailed over good -much as in the world we live in today-

Reactions: ZeroPucksGiven

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007

There is no faded redish - off redish stain on any of those rugs by chance.... is there...?

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
My wife almost bought that one. Picked a different one instead. We bought 3 rugs too for our new house. Wayfair deals...

I went with Home Depot since I have a credit card through them and I've just paid off my new appliances.

My work truck needed a PA State Inspection by the end of the month, and everywhere was canceling their appointments on me. That means I had to take it into the office on Friday which is the first time I've been there since the end of February. Didn't miss it, but thankfully a whole bunch of people weren't in.

And when I went to pick up the truck yesterday all the doors were locked. Had to take my personal vehicle to WV. At least I can transport alcohol in this and am not GPS tracked.

Reactions: Shady Machine

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Just watched Endgame.

I honestly dont get all the love these comic book movies get.
Yes, I watch a few (3 or 4) and Im not a clown who bashes them cause they are so popular and I dont like them much, but I didnt particularly like Endgame much at all. A cool scene or a few, but mostly meh throughout for me. I really enjoyed Infinity War much more. In all likelihood because evil prevailed over good -much as in the world we live in today-
The strength of endgame is that it wraps up storylines and character arcs developed over the 20 or so movies leading up to it. It's definitely not as good as IW on its own. It leans hard on everything built throughout the series.

Reactions: shoplifter

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
I went with Home Depot since I have a credit card through them and I've just paid off my new appliances.

My work truck needed a PA State Inspection by the end of the month, and everywhere was canceling their appointments on me. That means I had to take it into the office on Friday which is the first time I've been there since the end of February. Didn't miss it, but thankfully a whole bunch of people weren't in.

And when I went to pick up the truck yesterday all the doors were locked. Had to take my personal vehicle to WV. At least I can transport alcohol in this and am not GPS tracked.
So, you not been fired over "emailgate"

Give us the latest :popcorn:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Anyone else have a roku?

I wish they had better apps on this. I got their best model and it's like, cool great definition and what not. But like no browser? Apps kind of suck?

I like to learn new stuff as much as possible on road trips. So I use Skillshare a ton on my phone but I can't get it on that.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Anyone else have a roku?

I wish they had better apps on this. I got their best model and it's like, cool great definition and what not. But like no browser? Apps kind of suck?

I like to learn new stuff as much as possible on road trips. So I use Skillshare a ton on my phone but I can't get it on that.
I have one for MLB and DAZN. It does the job and never have any issues. That really is all I need it for though.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA

I genuinely thought "hey, this is a pretty good fake" the first time I saw this. I legit never expected an Undertale character to be in smash, this is awesome.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Out of all of the info they put out today, I think the re-release of Xenoblade Chronicles is what I'm most excited for. I never played it before I traded in my Wii U for the Switch, so I'm looking forward to playing that. The second one is one of my favorite games I've played in years.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Anyone else have a roku?

Roku is exactly as you just said.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Found a new great show that is hilarious from my childhood.
-- Home Improvement. That show is still hilarious after all these years. Old shows are so damn great. It is a shame comedy shows are taking hard hits with this new culture crap this country is going through. Unfortunately comedy I think is taking the hardest hit in this climate.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Home Improvement is still funny. I would watch it while biking at the gym when they had the individual TVs. That, or true crime stuff.

I think I've caught someone else fibbing at work:

This morning: "We do not use the formulas that are in the Pipeline Rules of Thumb book."

March 12th: "The formulas that were used are all on pages 6 – 8. ... The factors are defined in the attached pages from The Pipeline Rules of Thumb handbook."

:laugh:

Update:

Jeeeeeeeeeeez, someone else (Brad's "right-hand man") claimed they sent me a plan to review. They definitely haven't. Caught them lying again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ogrezilla

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Home Improvement is still funny. I would watch it while biking at the gym when they had the individual TVs. That, or true crime stuff.

This morning: "We do not use the formulas that are in the Pipeline Rules of Thumb book."

March 12th: "The formulas that were used are all on pages 6 – 8. ... The factors are defined in the attached pages from The Pipeline Rules of Thumb handbook."

Update:

Jeeeeeeeeeeez, someone else (Brad's "right-hand man") claimed they sent me a plan to review. They definitely haven't. Caught them lying again.

Your an engineer, correct?

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016

Update:

Give me $65k a year and I'll make AT LEAST 87% less f***ups than your co-workers seem to be making

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
I've never dropped anything as hard as I did with Home Improvement, which went from being my favorite show until I was 9 and then outright stopped watching entirely with zero interest in ever revisiting. Incidentally that was roughly the time my parents stopped barring me from watching The Simpsons.

Remember when The Simpsons was a danger to society? How f***ing quaint is that in retrospect?
PUdILc-WgeTebVA6EOkVRu5ZDo0=.gif

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
The Simpsons has been trash for like 20 years.

But Damn it was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad