Scammers in Fortnite Save the World

VeryGrumpyPaladin

Sep 14, 2018
Is it me or are people still getting scammed a lot even though the globals been turned off. I give a lot of guns and materials away to people i speak to in game via my twitch stream and still dont understand why people feel the need to scam. Helping someone is part of the enjoyment of the game.

Scammers! Pack it in!.

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
Is it me or are people still getting scammed a lot even though the globals been turned off. I give a lot of guns and materials away to people i speak to in game via my twitch stream and still dont understand why people feel the need to scam. Helping someone is part of the enjoyment of the game.

Scammers! Pack it in!.

Yeah, my son got scammed several times before he smartened up, but then he decided he was going to start scamming even younger kids. Thanks to him yelling on his headset, I immediately jumped on that and had a life lesson talk about empathy and morality.

Shame that people are ruining young kids’ experiences, on one hand. On the other, some kids are just too young to be online in situations where they can lose valuables. Fortnight should have a minimum age limit.

Reactions: VeryGrumpyPaladin

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Yeah, my son got scammed several times before he smartened up, but then he decided he was going to start scamming even younger kids. Thanks to him yelling on his headset, I immediately jumped on that and had a life lesson talk about empathy and morality.

Shame that people are ruining young kids’ experiences, on one hand. On the other, some kids are just too young to be online in situations where they can lose valuables. Fortnight should have a minimum age limit.

Because that is going to fix parents giving their kids whatever they want in order to avoid being an actual parent...

Age limits really don't do much IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad