Save Doan

slyc

Sep 26, 2003
Cantley, Canada
www.live365.com
saving Doan of what?

Linesman Michel Cormier testified in a court hearing that he was skating right next to Doan when he heard the slur.
"There is no question those words were said on the ice," Bob Nicholson said.
The best choice for Hockey Canada was to name someone else until this issue comes to an end (in court).

Anyways saving Doan of what? Doan remains the captain. But people are still free to be unhappy if they want. This is a free country :)

Rinkrat

Feb 11, 2007
Linesman Michel Cormier testified in a court hearing that he was skating right next to Doan when he heard the slur.
"There is no question those words were said on the ice," Bob Nicholson said.
The best choice for Hockey Canada was to name someone else until this issue comes to an end (in court).

Anyways saving Doan of what? Doan remains the captain. But people are still free to be unhappy if they want. This is a free country :)

So what. Cormier has also agreed that he really wasn't sure who said what Cormier thought he heard. In their investigation, the NHL found several on-ice witnesses who corroborated Doan's statements. Do you know how many on-ice witnesses they found to corroborate Cormier's? Zero. As in none. For all I know, Cormier might be an English-hating Anglophone who has a vendetta against Western Canadian farmboys and made his entire story up. There is nothing other than Cormier's own word to substantiate it. So based on unsubstantiated allegations, Doan, who has represented his country 8 times in international competition, should be denied the right to be the captain of Team Canada? I don't think so.

(See, I can cut and paste my comments all over the place too!)

Rinkrat

Feb 11, 2007
It could go to 10 thousand. It proves nothing to me. Another guy could start a site saying ''Accuse Doan'' and get 10 thousand signatures as well. But it would be ridiculous.

I doubt an Accuse Doan site would get 1000 signatures, and the Save Doan site is going to blow past 10,000 within a couple hours. It will probably be over 20,000 by morning.

Rinkrat

Feb 11, 2007
LOL you're right but how old are you? just curious.

I make it a point to never divulge personal information on the internet. I'm old enough to spell divulge, corroborate and substantiate without a dictionary though, if that's any help. :)

Namso

Aug 25, 2005
I doubt an Accuse Doan site would get 1000 signatures, and the Save Doan site is going to blow past 10,000 within a couple hours. It will probably be over 20,000 by morning.

even though i doubt doan said it. signatures mean **** and is not proof that he said it or not.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
even the province of Québec is behind Shane Doan, this story is completely rediculous and embarassing, people in Québec are talking more bad stuff towards Coderre then Doan witchg is ashame because now it's impossible of him ever wanting to be with Montreal one day

rigger

Aug 18, 2004
Jessica Alba's Dream
He was acquitted 2 years ago, this is effing ridiculous that it was even brought up outside of hockey, especially with over 200 politicians being paid big bucks to argue about this.

Politics...

awesome-o

Apr 25, 2007
Frozen land
even the province of Québec is behind Shane Doan, this story is completely rediculous and embarassing, people in Québec are talking more bad stuff towards Coderre then Doan witchg is ashame because now it's impossible of him ever wanting to be with Montreal one day

He can stay far away from montreal, like it or not this guy is way overated

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->