GDT: SAUNAMEN @ long pile end knob wompers' herbadashery

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Drake is a Jerk!!

drake-maye-scenario-if-ne-at-is-willing-to-trade-back-whats-v0-bizgcpmm2ytc1.jpeg

Reactions: ck26

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
I think they just don't want a 3-0 series, which makes sense in the big scheme of things. League and networks obviously would love for every series every playoffs to go 7 games
Yea I get it. They want to make as much money as possible. And fans will keep watching regardless of how obvious they make it every game/series.

htdoc

Oct 30, 2018
Such class.

We don’t exactly have an entire fanbase of angels…. Some wildly inappropriate fans sitting near me at game 2 ruining a young family of islanders fans night being truly obnoxious and threatening…. The final score and crushing way the game ended should have been enough to ruin their night :). … but they literally had to keep the kids in between the parents as they exited and field a LOT of abuse directed at them and their small boys…. I hated to see it…. Not their fault they cheer for the team they do…. They shouldn’t have had to take that kind of experience and fear for their kids safety to just go to a game which is supposed to be family friendly at pnc….

Next section over had a whole group of canes fans doing everything they could to start a fight with some islander fans… the language was 1980s Boston Gardens level…..

Bad apples everywhere…. Had to admonish my boy who was starting to parrot some of the loud cussing from some loud fans behind us…

htdoc

Oct 30, 2018
It’s a shame that hockey playoffs are damn good entertainment. Because the reffing is unwatchable at best and borderline criminal at worst (players can get seriously hurt)
Preach…

Or rather preaching to the choir here…. The standards are so all over the place and inconsistent….

If they called all the penalties, and called them consistently, the players would self regulate and not keep doing it…. But they keep at it because they think they can get away with it… and then get mad when they inconsistently get called for it only about 10% of the time they do it in the playoffs…. But also feel that getting away with it 90% of the time is worth keeping doing it for any advantage it can provide..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad