GDT: SAUNAMEN @ long pile end knob wompers' herbadashery

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
I'm trying to decide how to play this. I drank storm brew and we won game 1. We were losing game 2 and the start of the 3rd I said f*** it, I'll open one. And we won. I have a limited supply of the stuff as I can't get it here. I dont have 14 left.

I may wait and see how it plays out.

Also to the AZ fan, hockey belonged in the desert and you were my fav west team and second fav over all team. I loved the howl. What a shit shame. Hope you get your team back with a real owner. We know what it's like to have a shit owner. Karmanos drive needs to be re-named.

VaCaps Fan

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2018
I'm trying to decide how to play this. I drank storm brew and we won game 1. We were losing game 2 and the start of the 3rd I said f*** it, I'll open one. And we won. I have a limited supply of the stuff as I can't get it here. I dont have 14 left.

Also to the AZ fan, hockey belonged in the desert and you were my fav west team and second fav over all team. I loved the howl. What a shit shame. Hope you get your team back with a real owner. We know what it's like to have a shit owner. Karmanos drive needs to be re-named.
Wore a whalers jersey on karmanos drive…

hockeynjune

CAT4 and RI TAKE SHELTER NOW
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
So neighbor having issues with his tractor. Went over to help out.
When we got it fixed he broke this out.

Pregame has commenced.

Attachments

• IMG_0228.jpeg
    IMG_0228.jpeg
    17.6 KB · Views: 2

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville

Storm brew? Man you are making the sacrifice thats for sure!

Justicebork

Jul 13, 2022

Gonna send you some. might buy a first class ticket for the case.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Freddy in net tonight. I’m personally not a fan of how we’re handling the goaltending so far. The rotation at the end of the season had both goalies playing great, why not stick with it. Freddie is notorious for breaking down. Kooch is notorious of playing bad when coming in cold. If Freddie get hurt, we’re throwing Kooch in cold, and we’re in trouble.

I have no doubt Freddie will keep playing well in the short term. But I worry about the scenario I just mentioned

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006

If it continues to work, I'll pitch in a 12 pack to the "Borsig Lucky Beer Fund".

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Freddy in net tonight. I’m personally not a fan of how we’re handling the goaltending so far. The rotation at the end of the season had both goalies playing great, why not stick with it. Freddie is notorious for breaking down. Kooch is notorious of playing bad when coming in cold. If Freddie get hurt, we’re throwing Kooch in cold, and we’re in trouble.

I have no doubt Freddie will keep playing well in the short term. But I worry about the scenario I just mentioned

So word from the truck is that PK will be playing in Game 4. Dunno how or why they have that info, but they're preparing that show with the idea that PK will be in net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad