GDT: SAUNAMEN @ long pile end knob wompers' herbadashery

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
TULE TÄNNE JA KOHTAA TOTUUS
EI RUMA LOPPU OLE OLLENKAAN MAHDOTON
EIKÄ AURASI IKUISESTI LOISTA

"SOMETHING STIRS IN THE BIG APPLE... VENGEANCE COMES TO THE EMPIRE STATE...

IN THE YEARS I HAVE WALKED THE PATH OF VENGEANCE, OUR ENEMIES HAVE THOUGHT US WEAK, COWARDS HIDING BEHIND THE MASK OF UNDERDOGS AND TROLLS. FOOLS! EVERY WRONG IS RECORDED. EVERY SLIGHT AGAINST US, PAGE AFTER PAGE, ETCHED IN BLOOD! CALLS FOR RELOCATION! L'OFFRE HOSTILE! TRAILER PARK TRASH! ROBOTURNER913! GETTING AHOSDASTYUKIAN AND NEGAN IN TROUBLE! ALL THAT BULLSHIT ON THE MAIN BOARD!

THE LONG PILE END KNOB WOMPERS MUST PAY. WE ARE COMING. EVEN IF THIS WRONG IS PUT RIGHT... THE GREAT BOOK OF GRUDGES... REMAINS FULL."

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
Also let's open the chaos gate here on earth what could possibly go wrong
must-be.gif

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
I'm always intrigued with how these games will go. I expect it to be close, tight-checking, and physical. As irritating as it is to play the Isles, it's a playoff style that we need to learn to score goals in. The boys are rolling and have confidence, and I don't expect them to lose focus no matter the score.

For the Islanders, they've had two days to think about things, and I'll expect the 1st period to be their best hockey they can play. If they lose this game, they 99% lose the series. If they win, it's wide open once again. They might be clinching their sticks in the 1st trying to make the play, and hopefully we have the skill to capitalize.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad