GDT: Saturday, Oct. 19th, 2019: Hockey All Day Long

Status
Not open for further replies.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
so if any other team had a goal called off then re-called back on after a dumb ****ing re-review, which was ****ing WRONG, there would be a thread.
but ref jose right, never change HF.

Karma is coming back to bite San Jose in the ass for last playoffs.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
That also looked like a potential vicious elbow by Tkachuk. That's what made DOughty go for a lower hit. He was ducking.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
That Giordano superman move could have been very dangerous. That is so reckless. Could cut somebody.

He’s a reckless and dirty player what do you expect?

He gives an “aw shucks” media persona but the reality is Kneeordano is a dirty player. Lost a lot of respect for that guy the last while.

Reactions: TB12

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
That Giordano superman move could have been very dangerous. That is so reckless. Could cut somebody.

I actually don't mind that one so much because he took Clifford out and just checked them both out of the scrum. Fine of him to protect Tkachuk and not doing anything really stupid otherwise.

I had a bigger problem with Andersson jumping ONTO the pile and raining punches down on Doughty and Wagner with ref protection. Dude might be the toughest guy on the ice when surrounded by stripes.

Reactions: Fifth Marauder

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Good game in SJ tonight. Had me thinkin’ they’d tie it up. Their D went back to its habits of the first week of the season. Very soft coverage. Buffalo eats that up.

Congrats to Fleury. Spectacular saves tonight.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Giordano jumped and drove his forearm into the LA players jaw, feet were off the ice at point of contact. I don't see how that isn't a misconduct for charging + headshot

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
yeah we NEVER have had those types of calls go against us before. This one comes to mind, LA won it all that year too.

let me know when you pull all the video of goalies getting whistles when the puck's loose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad