Pre-Game Talk: SATURDAY Game #5: Rangers @ Capitals - 7:00PM EST - NHLN-US, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
They can be crippling.

yep...had 'em once..i quite literally could not get out of bed. my 105 lb wife had to try to help this 185 lb guy out of bed...it was....embarassing to say the least...in the end i just stayed in bed for almost 2 entire days before it went away.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
mcd should be on a PP where hes more of an option...that would be #2...on #1 you need someone who distributes it. thats not MCD.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
mcd should be on a PP where hes more of an option...that would be #2...on #1 you need someone who distributes it. thats not MCD.

I'd also prefer Clendenning on that top unit to feed Zibanejad at the left circle.

Let McDonagh take advantage of the secondary PK units.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Has anyone else noticed that this team is good at faceoffs out of nowhere? Zibanejad in particular has been a beast (of course).

Even Hayes and Step have been good.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Very close to producing a shot attempt chart. Having some issues automating the team colors. Hoping to resolve soon and add it to the repertoire of the post-game chart dump!

Meh, **** it... Anyone opposed to no color condition and just shapes? Home team will always be on left, Away team on right:

wR2gggv.png

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2013
www.tannerglassisthebest.com
Very close to producing a shot attempt chart. Having some issues automating the team colors. Hoping to resolve soon and add it to the repertoire of the post-game chart dump!

Meh, **** it... Anyone opposed to no color condition and just shapes? Home team will always be on left, Away team on right:

wR2gggv.png
So we basically destroyed the wings.... except on the score board

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
Has anyone else noticed that this team is good at faceoffs out of nowhere? Zibanejad in particular has been a beast (of course).

Even Hayes and Step have been good.

It might just be me, but it also seems like Stepan is shooting a lot more and making the decision to shoot quicker this year

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY

wR2gggv.png

If only we had a big, strong player that could clear that area up...hmmm..oh well, maybe we will draft one this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad