Saturday: Any news post here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej_pens

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
No chance that voting will be done on Monday. If they finish this weekend, the players won't likely finish voting until the end of next week

Mr Sakich

Mar 8, 2002
Motel 35
vimeo.com
newsflash - Mr Sakich is taking Bob McKenzie's advice and heading to the mountains. I just loaded the quad and the trailer is hooked up. No point in hanging around waiting for news.

This weekend, we should all get a life. It is going to be crazy around here in a few days.

Canadian Chris

Feb 28, 2002
Nanaimo, BC
Visit site
I agree...we all know it's going to happen. It probably won't happen for a few days, so why not just take a bit of a breather, go watch the lawn grow...do something lol.

I am also currently packing up and getting ready to head out of town. Merritt Mountain Music Fest here I come...as long as when I get home next Monday, and I see that a deal has been struck and is in the process of ratification I will be one happy camper...

jratelle19

Jul 3, 2004
New York
newsflash - Mr Sakich is taking Bob McKenzie's advice and heading to the mountains. I just loaded the quad and the trailer is hooked up.

That's exactly what I did last weekend, although at my father-in-law's house upstate in the Catskills we keep the quads in a steamship container we have on the property. Had a great time. Wish I was there this weekend. Oh well.

Have a great time! :handclap:

Me, I'm going to a fireworks show in Rockville Center tonight

Scoogs

Jan 31, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Komisarek8 said:
WHAT?!?!?

why did they stop so early on saturday?

Because there isn't much work left. And they would rather have half of Saturday off and half of Sunday off. I mean, it's wrapping up tomorrow so it doesnt matter.

ScottyBowman

Mar 10, 2003
Detroit
Visit site
Here is the latest from our favorite blogger....

One of the funniest moments in this lockout came last night when I was awoken at 12:30am by a call from a player who has been a great source of mine throughout....

"I'm here with a bunch of guys celebrating our last weekend of vacation," this all-star forward said, "The guys want to say a few words.."

HEY MR EKLUND!" the group of drunken NHLers yelled from the noisy bar . "SALARY CAP THIS!"

and they hung up...

There you have it...

I'll be updating more as the day goes...

SuperDave21

Hockey Paradise
Jul 30, 2004
Scottsdale, AZ
Ya I've gotten hooked on Battlefield 2 lately. Of course that's when it's working that piece of ****. Seriously play that game and you'll forget all about this pesky CBA :)

Scoogs

Jan 31, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
ScottyBowman said:
Here is the latest from our favorite blogger....

One of the funniest moments in this lockout came last night when I was awoken at 12:30am by a call from a player who has been a great source of mine throughout....

"I'm here with a bunch of guys celebrating our last weekend of vacation," this all-star forward said, "The guys want to say a few words.."

HEY MR EKLUND!" the group of drunken NHLers yelled from the noisy bar . "SALARY CAP THIS!"

and they hung up...

There you have it...

I'll be updating more as the day goes...

Oh god. The REAL funny thing is, Eklund is coughing up anything he can think of now.

I say this again, whoever payed that guy $10 just helped him buy a new TV/Computer/Stereo System/iPod.

For rumors and "news" you can get for free at Sportsnet.ca and TSN.ca

Traitor8

Nov 3, 2003
Visit site
this is Ridiclous!...I don't care if there is small work left..get it done TODAY!

and who cares about days off at this point..you pissed away a whole year already!

Ratification for players better only take 3-4 days..not a 1-2 weeks as the media said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->