Sather and the Media????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punxrocknyc19*

during this team struggles, where is Sather?? he never talks to the media... the last time he spoke to media was trade of Nash :help: its a shame that this guy never talks to the media especially since he is still the GM. i see the GM of the other teams talk to MSG and other media more than Sather does :laugh: unless it has to do with a former Edmonton Alumni the Rangers fanbase doesnt hear from Sather at all :shakehead

we want cup

Apr 12, 2007
NYC
Frankly, I just don't care. Just like I don't care about how much they tell us about injuries. They're going to do what they're going to do, and telling me about it isn't really going to change my perception (barring some huge revelation or something).

It's on-ice results that matter, and if the organization is willing to let that stand for everything, then that's there prerogative.

NikC

Oct 7, 2008
This is his M.O. From day 1. You shouldn't be shocked after 15+ yrs

KingWantsCup

#FightLikeHell
Jul 3, 2009
New Jersey
I remember one time I was listening to the NHL channel on XM, about to get out of my car mind you, and then all of sudden Sather came on. I sat in my car for ten minutes just to listen. This man talking to the media is rarer than the rarest pokemon. Including mew in the original pokemon games. Still not even sure how to get that damn thing.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
I remember one time I was listening to the NHL channel on XM, about to get out of my car mind you, and then all of sudden Sather came on. I sat in my car for ten minutes just to listen. This man talking to the media is rarer than the rarest pokemon. Including mew in the original pokemon games. Still not even sure how to get that damn thing.

Isn't he in that cave at the end of the game?

Grunwald is similar. He was on Boomer and Carton on Friday morning though.

Sather's job is so ****ing cushy it's amazing. Forget being a billionaire, I want Sather's job.

*Bob Richards*

Sather almost never speaks to the media and frankly, I don't see how much this thread can really generate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->