Post-Game Talk: Sat., Oct. 26, 2013|Flyers at Islanders

shipwreck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sep 7, 2011
Texas
I went and saw a comedy concert last night - Whitney Cummings. So, I had to DVR the game. I got to watch it this afternoon after making sure I didn't read anything to tell me the score. Pleasantly surprised at what happened! :yo:

flyersfan28

Aug 17, 2013
Hockeyfights.com doesn't list it as a fight, Pacioretty was called for a roughing minor & Rosehill for a double minor, no fighting majors were handed out so it's not a fight.

and since 2013 when simmonds fight is 6-2
this is a coincidence but overall the flyers win the game with a fight

ChumpyG

Jibbity jibbity
Feb 13, 2007
Portland, OR
We're actually 4-1 when he fights but do you honestly think that has any impact or more of a coincidence? I'm going with the latter.

While I don't really think the fight had any bearing on the outcome of the game, that was easily the most animated and pumped up I've seen the Flyers bench this season.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
While I don't really think the fight had any bearing on the outcome of the game, that was easily the most animated and pumped up I've seen the Flyers bench this season.

Yeah I could see what you're saying but they came out with a lot of jump right off the get go last night.

I will give him credit he did get Boulton to go when the Isles were on an odd man rush off a turnover by us so in that sense he prevented a possible high scoring chance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->