Post-Game Talk: Sat., Nov. 9, 2013|Oilers 2 at Flyers 4

MadFerIt95*

I wont be satisfied until we beat a good team in fairly convincing fashion, but as for the rest of the day and night, I will feel pretty ******* happy

MadFerIt95*

I really wanted Coots or Coburn to get that Empty netter... both played very good games

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
Giroux looked like Giroux for the first time this season!

I know it's only the Edmonton Oilers, no offense, but there is hope they can figure it out offensively.

Defense has been solid. Coburn looks like he has really picked up his game over the last 3 -4 games now. Streit is getting the transition game done although he looks super slow and clumsy with the puck at times. The new third pairing was hardly notable, which is good. Gustafsson did not get on the scoresheet but he looks calm and solid when he carries the puck and he is fast enough to actually skate through the neutral zone with the puck, which Kimmo can't get done anymore.

On the negative side they took too many penalties.

MadFerIt95*

Yeah Ramsey brought over some of them as well even though they taste like a dirty old tree branch. I'm doing my part guys!

But did you constantly go up and down the stairs bringing up Bud Light from the basement?

Flyerss

Jun 23, 2013
ibvDFSfRlCh617.gif

King Forsberg

16 21 28 44 68 88 93
Jul 26, 2010
That was a Claude Giroux kinda goal too. Hopefully this is the start of us not sucking.

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
Roo's goal reminded me of his goal agianst the Pens in game 6 in the 2012 playoffs.

I don't know if the Flyers just beat a bad team and nothing more, or if this will be considered a "turning the page" win 4 weeks from now.

JWEKD

Apr 9, 2013
I wore my Mike Richards shirtsey today. Do you think that had anything to do with it?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->