Post-Game Talk: Sat., Nov. 2, 2013| Flyers 1 at Devils 0

Dirty but Good

but mostly dirty
Jan 26, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
At some point, during some game, I want to see Couturier at center with Giroux on his RW... just for ***** and giggles.

Maybe some time when they're losing badly but I'm curious to see what would happen.

Vinny - Couturier - Giroux, worth a shot, despite whatever hell goes on with the third line after the switch.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I wouldn't mind this, just to see. I think a playmaking winger would benefit Couturier greatly. He's got a great shot, but nobody to feed him the puck on a regular basis.

Having said that, I don't think I'd want to lose Giroux's abilities on the draw...

I'm pretty sure that Couturiers been better at faceoffs than Giroux so far

Jun 13, 2010
New Jersey
Sam Carchidi ‏@BroadStBull 15h
#Flyers were not charged with giveaway tonight for first time since 2009, also at NJ, per Brian Smith

Am I reading that right? Is that possible? Surely that's not correct.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
With both Zajac and Elias out they're about as bad as us. They don't have the "depth" we do. I'm using that word loosely of course.

The Devils have three guys that have 4 goals (Brunner, Ryder, Henrique). Without Lecavalier, the Flyers have zero and only have two regulars with three goals (Read and Schenn).

New Jersey wins for being able to put the puck in the net right now.

Ryker

Oct 3, 2008
Triangle, NC, USA
That was one of the most boring games I've seen in a while, I have to say. Our offense is absolutely terrible, there's no creativity there whatsoever. Meh, at least it was fun learning Chico was part of the last trade between the Flyers and the Devils way back in 1986, though.

And I liked having Meszaros back in the lineup, since he seems to add at least some offensive spark. Defensively, I also don't see much difference between him and Gustafsson at the moment, so I'm fine with either of them in the lineup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad