Post-Game Talk: Sat., Nov. 2, 2013| Flyers 1 at Devils 0

Yukon Cornelius*

Gamecenter is always delayed but Coburn should be 1rst star of the Night. Great game, smart and nasty, also how I like my women.

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
With all this talk about "accountability", I wonder if anything will happen to Giroux with his late icing. My guess is no.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
An easy way to tell you how this game went and how fun it was to watch is that the most interesting thing in the game was some annoying guy with a horn who was never identified.

This win is probably even more demoralizing or even less confidence boosting then the Florida game or NYR game. We know how those wins went and what happened after.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Not an exciting game but it's a win. Their next three games are absolutely winnable games and I think if they could manage to go on a bit of a streak it'd be huge for confidence, which seems to be their biggest problem overall. Also nice to see that they had a strong 3rd period which has been their downfall so far this year.

Coburn was pretty good, Couturier was really good, Raffl was pretty good.

I don't want Emery in goal any more than is necessary... I have zero confidence in him.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
the-famous-grouse.jpg

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
An easy way to tell you how this game went and how fun it was to watch is that the most interesting thing in the game was some annoying guy with a horn who was never identified.

This win is probably even more demoralizing or even less confidence boosting then the Florida game or NYR game. We know how those wins went and what happened after.

I disagree on the less confidence boosting.

Not as the game was good... but because of what happened last night.

It will be a weight off them all. Hopefully they can build on that and stop thinking and fretting and start playing.

SgtJoseph*

I guess the one thing I missed from sleeping was Coburn played a really good game.

He actually played a nice game tonight, his clearing passes went to the boards instead of up the middle to get picked off by the opposition .Mez looks a little more healthy to me as well ?

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
Good: Two points, Couts and Raffl
Bad: Vuvuzuela guy didn't get his vuvuzuela shoved up his ass
Ugly: The 60 minute snooze fest

The Couturier Effect

Aug 8, 2012
Missed most of the game. I did see the final penalty kill...Couturier looked great. I think he's improving every game.

I'll take the win. Hopefully they can build off of it.

SgtJoseph*

Jake looks slow to me like he did early last season ? He must be one of those players that gets stronger as the season goes along .

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
I perused your photo and noticed a complete dearth of bourbon. I was all set to protest then I thought - perhaps MSE - a fellow conniseur of fine spirits such as Bulleit - did this intentionally. A crappy win is like a full bar with no bourbon.

Well played

And guess what.

Bulleit at the bar before the game.

Last time I did was vs the Islanders.

Coincidence.... I THINK NOT!

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I perused your photo and noticed a complete dearth of bourbon. I was all set to protest then I thought - perhaps MSE - a fellow conniseur of fine spirits such as Bulleit - did this intentionally. A crappy win is like a full bar with no bourbon.

Well played

Jack Daniels on the left side.

No sweet vermouth though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad