GDT: Sat. Jan 19, 2013 | Senators at Jets | 3:00pm EST | CBC | Alfredsson Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Holmes*

ESPN has:

Chris Neil (1)
Assists: Erik Karlsson, Colin Greening

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
One thing I don't get is, with all the knowledge that Lats is pretty slow and that Maclean likes an up-tempo skating team, how did Murray figure this would be a good fit...

Latendresse is not a slow skater... But he would fit a lot better with Spezza and Michalek

Relax, things will be fine, give him a chance to develop some chemistry with others

Missing Cowen sucks. Does the majority of this board still think we don't need to acquire a stop gap D?

Don't see what this game has revealed us about it yet... Wiercioch has looked good (needs experience) and Benoit is adequate until Lundin is back.

I don't think we could get a better defender than Lundin without making a significant trade.

lol @ Jets forum

well, it's just one poster but massive lulz reading his comments... thanks

Methot looks good. I guess MAK and his stats dont mean ****

No it doesn't. Well at least not when you're trying to fit numbers to help your argument. You have to look at stats without bias.

Scrub*

Team Canada
Dec 28, 2008
Latendresse had our best 2 scoring chances first half the the game. Our size on left wing is impressive.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
NHL has to be the worst run pro sports of all the major ones. Billions of dollars and they can't seem to get anything settled among themselves or even for their services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->