GDT: Sat Feb 6 Pens vs Isles 7PMest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
After having said all that re: MM -- I must admit that I feel a bit like a person trying to rationalize something kinda gnarly. Like the guy that picks the short straw and has to talk himself into the idea that digging a shit ditch is totally cool and builds character or something.

I think it’s more a game of odds and being optimistic than rationalizing. Say 10:1 he gets it sorted out and lives up to something near what people are hoping. I don’t think it’s likely but he could, even if it’s just his tools and a somewhat improved mind. Either way I’d say anyone hoping for an immediate improvement was it to lunch, he’s a project. You just hope for a promising start.

That’s my act of kindness for the day.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Juicy Rickolah, too

Maybe Eeyore Moron and Shteve Mackinna too?

I think Captain McKenna was a forward, already.

Although who can tell, really. Whatever he was doing wasn't really hockey so positional designations make very little difference within that context.

Reactions: EightyOne

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I won't be on here for the game. Go Pens!

I won't be around for the game tonight as I'll be with some family! Go pens and report posts that break rules!!!

I see how it is.. you two wild and crazy guys!!!

tenor.gif

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I think Captain McKenna was a forward, already.

Although who can tell, really. Whatever he was doing wasn't really hockey so positional designations make very little difference within that context.

Lol yeah McKenna likely was a forward huh

What a time to be alive!

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Oliwa was certainly worth keeping around on one of the old NHL video games. Cheap and effective stats lol

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Oliwa was certainly worth keeping around on one of the old NHL video games. Cheap and effective stats lol

Ahhhhh the old NHL video games. Back when Sega still made competing titles, even.

Those were the only way to actually make the Penguins any good. So naturally I played the shit out of them. Milan Kraft was like a perennial 100+ point player for MY Penguins.

Reactions: EightyOne

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
The random scrap the penguins would pick up to play with Malkin or Sid is always funny to look at. Like Matt D'agastini or Marc Arcobello.

How the Hell did Dustin Jeffrey end up playing 100 games here. Man those early 10s pens team were so awful in the depth department. How did they win so many games lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad