Saskin on ESPN Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

OilerFan4Life

Feb 27, 2004
Heartland of Hockey
He basically said that the league and players were much futher apart then what most thought. Thought the only productive thing of the day was when they actually dicussed on how to improve the game with Mario and Wayne. My favorite line was:

ESPN Radio dude: "Ted, the Iraqi people were given the freedom to vote 2 weeks ago. Why can't the PA give their players the right to vote?"

Saskin: "There's nothing to vote on. If we had a vote it would be lopsided."

Ya no kidding Saskin, it would be lopsided.....lopsided in favour of accepting the cap, you jackass. :shakehead

A Good Flying Bird*

OilerFan4Life said:
He basically said that the league and players were much futher apart then what most thought. Thought the only productive thing of the day was when they actually dicussed on how to improve the game with Mario and Wayne. My favorite line was:

ESPN Radio dude: "Ted, the Iraqi people were given the freedom to vote 2 weeks ago. Why can't the PA give their players the right to vote?"

Saskin: "There's nothing to vote on. If we had a vote it would be lopsided."

Ya no kidding Saskin, it would be lopsided.....lopsided in favour of accepting the cap, you jackass. :shakehead

I can't believe that ESPN jock had the temerity to mention Iraq.
What a joker.

HabsRenegade

This is fine
Nov 8, 2004
Montreal
Newsguyone said:
I can't believe that ESPN jock had the temerity to mention Iraq.
What a joker.

... hum I don't see anything bad with comparing the PA with Iraq... it's almost the same thing except it's the Iraq of 5 years ago... :lol:

Boilers*

I actually liked the minister of Iraq. Always good for a laugh. Greedynow however just gets my blood boiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad