Proposal: Saros to Toronto

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
The whole point is he's not available so it's going to take a ridiculous overpay to get Poile to even consider trading him.
Plus the preds don’t want to be in the market for a goalie if they have their next guy on the roster even if rinne has another 2 years left in him.

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island
It's pushback against Preds fans saying "no".

"Pushback?" Yikes, you need to settle down. I've already stated many times, I don't think Nashville should or would trade Saros with their situation.

Maybe you if you didn't deem 95% of my post irrelevant because you didn't like what I had to say, then maybe you would have already been aware of that.

But hey, I'm not trying to help you save time or stress or anything.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
"Pushback?" Yikes, you need to settle down. I've already stated many times, I don't think Nashville should or would trade Saros with their situation.
I had noted that previously. Which is why I find it bewildering that you nonetheless continue to defend this "but he won't get Nylander" petulance.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Preds fans asked for Gaudreau from Calgary for him, not because he's worth that but because that's what it would cost to pry him out of Nashville as they have zero reason to move him, at all. So....

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Preds fans asked for Gaudreau from Calgary for him, not because he's worth that but because that's what it would cost to pry him out of Nashville as they have zero reason to move him, at all. So....
Well, same as this thread, some random poster from another team threw out that name never to be heard from again. But, similarly, just no reason to entertain the thought of trading Saros.

Reactions: AdmiralsFan24

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
wait..why are the leafs giving up assets for a backup?

McEhlinney was 11-5-1 with a 2.14gaa/.931sv% last year

Sparks was the best goalie in the AHL. by a lot

Pickard, the 4th string goalie, managed a 2.45gaa/.927sv% in the 14-15 and 15-16 seasons as a backup

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
wait..why are the leafs giving up assets for a backup?

McEhlinney was 11-5-1 with a 2.14gaa/.931sv% last year

Sparks was the best goalie in the AHL. by a lot

Pickard, the 4th string goalie, managed a 2.45gaa/.927sv% in the 14-15 and 15-16 seasons as a backup

I agreed that the Leafs do not need another goalie unless they are sour on Andersson

But there is a BIG different between Saros and the Leafs backups. None of them have proven to be a capable starter. if needed As the matter of fact both McBackup and Pikard have proven that they are incapable of being one.

Any way Preds fans have been saying they are not interested in trading Saros, he is going to be their #1 in the short future. Apparently nobody bothers to listen to them.

Reactions: Viqsi and PredsV82

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Come on Vix quit feeding the TO fans... let this thread die like it should.

Saros is unavailable, at least for any price any reasonable GM would be willing to pay

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad