Sarnia Sting 2019-20 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

robp1219

Dec 22, 2015
Sting win, gaudreau has massive night, and team feels confident with the goalie behind them, reesor and mcgregor get back soon lets get this going!
God I hope gaudreau is the real deal!

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
Wow wow wow. 49 saves in your debut. What a performance. Kid looked dialed in from puck drop to final buzzer. I am completely blown away.

His positioning, Poise, Rebound control were of an NHL drafted goalie. First game in over 5 months for him as well.

I think we have our goalie.

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
50 shots obviously doesn't look good but i wanna give some credit to are defence. Kammerer went down early & didn't retuen & in PD2&PD3 we defended pretty well i thought.

I am okay in saying i think i jumped the gun on Nolet. First game was rocky but I've been very impressed the last 3 games. Easily Hatcher & Hjorth's best games

robp1219

Dec 22, 2015
I'd give Gaudreau the night off tomorrow night, he deserves it...

;)
Not sure if we put him in to keep the ball rolling and really prove himself. Or we put langevin in to take the spanking and play gaudreau against Kingston to keep his confidence up

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
Not sure if we put him in to keep the ball rolling and really prove himself. Or we put langevin in to take the spanking and play gaudreau against Kingston to keep his confidence up
Not even a question for me. Langevin should start. Gaudreau is coming off an injury 0 need to go back 2 back especially after facing 50 shots. Plus Oshawa is a power house no need to hurt his confidence.

Reactions: Texcanuck

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
Obviously it's all about Gaudreau after tonight but Ryan Roth with back to back 3 point games. He has made the power play look lethal. Him & Perreault have found some good chemistry.

Roth-McGregor-Perreault
Would be a lethal line i think. 2nd line of Bitten-Rees-Josling would be a very very solid L2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad