Sarnia Sting 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texcanuck

Nov 28, 2017
Whoopee. Part 2 of Sting grumbling complete!!
On to part 3!!
What shall we gripe about now??

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
Any know if the game is on TV? Tired of these games not being available. On the other hand all this team does is frustrate me so maybe better if it isn't? Haha.

Kooy returns tonight. Sounds like he is backing up but not 100% sure.

Last edited:

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
Lines tonight..
Voit-McGregor-Josling
Guy-Burke-Perreault
Bitten-Tabak-Roth
Saye-O'Donnell-Hill

Hatcher-Kammerer
Jakovljevic-Hjorth
Nolet-Mast

Langevin goes again

Multiple issues with this.. Perreault with Burke & Guy?? Really asking alot of Perreault. Why why why is Jakovljevic-Hjorth still a thing. Split. It. Up. finally Langevin again, really? Nothing against him it's more Gaudreau sitting. He needs starts. We are rebuilding!!!

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
What a joke. What an actual joke. 48-20!? At a time they were 33-6. That's unbelievable. This team has quit. McGregor, Langevin were the only two who showed up tonight. Tomorrow is going to be 9-1 Saginaw.

Ferda11

Feb 16, 2016
just when I think this team can’t get any worse....do the right thing Hatcher...fire yourself and Staubitz and go sit up in the suite like you should be. This team doesn’t want to play for you and it shows.

robp1219

Dec 22, 2015
just when I think this team can’t get any worse....do the right thing Hatcher...fire yourself and Staubitz and go sit up in the suite like you should be. This team doesn’t want to play for you and it shows.
Exactly those two need to go, either let legwand have full control of the coaching with new assistants, or keep him as forward coach and hire new head and defence coaches

Reactions: Maddangler

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland
Any know if the game is on TV? Tired of these games not being available. On the other hand all this team does is frustrate me so maybe better if it isn't? Haha.

Kooy returns tonight. Sounds like he is backing up but not 100% sure.

Game was on Shaw Dish.

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
Love when these opposing fans come on here to say Hatcher is a goon. What's he have 1 suspension in the OHL? Maybe 2 if I'm forgetting one.

So many soft people now that watch hockey. All night you could hear there fans booing whenever one of their guys would be knocked over or hit hard. It's a contact sport people..

Also Hatcher hits are about the only thing exciting about this damn team lol.

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
I imagine Kooy gets the start today in Saginaw. Not entirely sure giving the kid his first start in nearly 2 months @ Saginaw to end a 3in3 with travel is the greatest idea but what do I know.. Fully expecting an absolute slaughter.

Ferda11

Feb 16, 2016
Love when these opposing fans come on here to say Hatcher is a goon. What's he have 1 suspension in the OHL? Maybe 2 if I'm forgetting one.

So many soft people now that watch hockey. All night you could hear there fans booing whenever one of their guys would be knocked over or hit hard. It's a contact sport people..

Also Hatcher hits are about the only thing exciting about this damn team lol.

I agree completely. Believe it or not your still allowed to hit in hockey. It’s literally the only fun thing about watching a Sting game right now.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Of course you are allowed to hit, but both plays that Hatcher was booked for were intent to injure plays. He runs O'Rourke behind the net as the period ends, while O'Rourke is already tangled with Bitten. Looked like a clear charging call to me but he was booked for a high stick. Then later the kneeing play was a typical dangerous play penalty call. I enjoy the physical play, but not at the expense of the rulebook.

All this talk about Tymkin on the London board, but Hatcher is running around on the ice doing the same stuff.

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
Of course you are allowed to hit, but both plays that Hatcher was booked for were intent to injure plays. He runs O'Rourke behind the net as the period ends, while O'Rourke is already tangled with Bitten. Looked like a clear charging call to me but he was booked for a high stick. Then later the kneeing play was a typical dangerous play penalty call. I enjoy the physical play, but not at the expense of the rulebook.

All this talk about Tymkin on the London board, but Hatcher is running around on the ice doing the same stuff.
It was only kneeing because O'Rourke jumped out of the way. You see it all the time. If the guy being hit doesn't leap out of the way he gets knocked on his a** & if he jumps out of the way unfortunately it ends up being Knee on Knee.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
You see it all the time because goons like Hatcher try to finish a check even when it's not there. Because they don't care. Intent to injure. Hence the penalty.

Ferda11

Feb 16, 2016
You see it all the time because goons like Hatcher try to finish a check even when it's not there. Because they don't care. Intent to injure. Hence the penalty.
Sounds like O’Rourke needs to man up and take the hit instead of trying to dodge it and take a knee. 9 times out of 10, Hatchers hits are solid clean hits. Deal with it.

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
Your the one upset about it tho ? Lol. The ever so viscous knee didn't even stagger O'Rourke much.. To make a big deal about something so irrelevant is hilarious. I guarantee if his name wasn't Hatcher you wouldn't have said a word

Reactions: Ferda11

massey

Sep 5, 2012
For sale. Josling,McGregor,Kooy,Hatcher (throw in a bag of pucks and u get his dad also) and any other reasonable offer for the rest of the players

Lets see what happens this week

Last edited:
Reactions: dansk55
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->