Prospect Info: Santtu Kinnunen (2018 Draft - Pick 207)

RJMA

Feb 15, 2023
Why isn't this defenseman discussed? 6'3", currently leading Charlotte in points, led Charlotte in playoff scoring last year and put up a very impressive 35 points as a rookie (second to Carlsson).

Reactions: iam76

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
I don't think points in the ahl matter that much for a defenseman. If he can defend against nhl competition is the bigger question, same as with Carlsson.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
My fault. I'll check there

Wish more would come and check in on some of potential future Panthers in prospects thread.
He's been playing mostly top line minutes with Carlsson and only missed a game or two last year which is impressive, considering he was a rookie so Kinnear didn't feel the need for him to sit/be scratched.

Jack Wise is having a great start to the year as a full time rookie.

RJMA

Feb 15, 2023
Wish more would come and check in on some of potential future Panthers in prospects thread.
He's been playing mostly top line minutes with Carlsson and only missed a game or two last year which is impressive, considering he was a rookie so Kinnear didn't feel the need for him to sit/be scratched.

Jack Wise is having a great start to the year as a full time rookie.
Zito is killing it with the amateur scouting. We are somehow not crippled without a collection of first round picks. So cool that we finally have an affiliate that is solid year over year after suffering through San Antonio and Springfield.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Zito is killing it with the amateur scouting. We are somehow not crippled without a collection of first round picks. So cool that we finally have an affiliate that is solid year over year after suffering through San Antonio and Springfield.
He said after the trades in 2022 that they have a plan, I guess they do. I preached patience after he traded away multiple 1sts. He's too good of a GM to not have a solid plan B,C, and D in place. In fairness to Jason Bakula though, Kinnunen is from his and Tallon's era.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad