Santorelli recalled from San Antonio

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
I'm thinking now with the probability of Versteeg out for longer than day-to-day, Dineen is just using Santorelli as a precautionary in case we get another forward injury.

SeasonTicket

Sep 5, 2006
Give the guy a break.
Two seasons ago everyone on here were praising Santorelli as much as your all gushing over Shore now.
Everyone was happy when Santos signed him to the 2 year extension at 3.2 million.
PDB liked him. KD doesn't.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Give the guy a break.
Two seasons ago everyone on here were praising Santorelli as much as your all gushing over Shore now.
Everyone was happy when Santos signed him to the 2 year extension at 3.2 million.
PDB liked him. KD doesn't.

Nope, he's been given tons of breaks and hasn't returned to that form. He was a beneficiary to the attention Booth got and his ability to move the puck up ice the way he did. Once Booth went down, so did Santo.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Nope, he's been given tons of breaks and hasn't returned to that form. He was a beneficiary to the attention Booth got and his ability to move the puck up ice the way he did. Once Booth went down, so did Santo.

It's like that one Sublime song...

I don't like you, Santorelli. You don't got no game at all. You've had a million chances and you've... you've wasted 'em all!

SeasonTicket

Sep 5, 2006

I think it has more to do with the lack of trust KD has in his defensive capabilities.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
I think it has more to do with the lack of trust KD has in his defensive capabilities.

I don't think so, especially since we're loaded with guys who aren't all that defensively gifted. Santorelli should've probably been sent down many times last season, but was given more and more chances. I think KD and DT both like him, he just can't turn it around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad