Sandin-Brannstrom

Who do you take going forward

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
Sandin is better longterm imo. Brännström will be a star in KHL/SHL in 3-5 years.
Both have been a bit overhyped though.

More realistically, I see Brannstrom having a decent chance of being a top 4 D in this league. I see Sandin as a 5/6 and eventually being shipped out due to his defensive gaffes.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
More realistically, I see Brannstrom having a decent chance of being a top 4 D in this league. I see Sandin as a 5/6 and eventually being shipped out due to his defensive gaffes.

I think defensive gaffs can be fixed with experience but his speed will be a major, major issue with his below average size. Brannstrom is excellent skater and stickhandler at fast speeds, that's where smaller defenders thrive. Brannstrom def has higher ceiling, imo.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
Bit of a hot take there.

I think both are near locks to be top 4 D's at worst

Hellraising Senator

Feb 15, 2017
nothing in this series, good or bad, should change anyones opinion on these 2

This is HF boards. Where memories often don't even survive peoples posts from starting sentence to what they finish with.

Asking them to evaluate beyond a momentary whim is too much to ask mate lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad