San Jose Sharks Stadium Series jersey officially unveiled!

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
Sharks325.jpg

20141211-ss-jersey-header-sub.jpg

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=743756&navid=nhl:topheads

http://sharks.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=102772

Last edited:

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
ewwww, the sharks have a great color but it just looks like a blue senators jersey. so much else could have been done with that.

islesfan186

YES! YES! YES!
Jul 5, 2012
Tennessee
I kinda wish they woulda went with the Shark Fin logo that was on their alternate a few years back...
Really do not like this jersey though

Brent Burns

“”“Re-tooling on the fly”””
Feb 7, 2007
The Shark fin shoulder patch will never be beaten, especially the updated one the Sharks have been using since the logo overhaul. Having said that, I still really like the Northern California shoulder patch... it could have been worse.

TBH "It could have been worse" seems to be the general theme for this jersey :laugh:

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
It's not exactly the same. The back of the jersey is completely teal when in those renderings the back is two toned between black and teal.

Last edited:

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
I kinda wish they woulda went with the Shark Fin logo that was on their alternate a few years back...
Really do not like this jersey though

Not sure which logo you're talking about. The gray fin (original) or black fin on orange (current). But that has never been on the front of a sharks jersey.

Stand Witness

JT
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2014
London, ON
I think its hard to make a unique jersey without the risk of it being brutal. I actually like them and if there were a couple changes I think they would be really solid jerseys.

Looking at the mock up I like them pending the pants aren't the same and not black. I would like to see them changing up the pants and glove colours from just black

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->