California
1. Ryan Merkley-94.6%
2. John Leonard-45.9%
3. Ozzy Wiesblatt-37.5%
4. Alexei Melnichuk-26.4%
5. Joachim Blichfield-31.4%
6. Alex Chmelevski-43.2%
7. Thomas Bordeleau-32.7%

Let me know who I should add. Criteria for voting is whatever you want it to be. If you value just potential, vote for that. If you value just NHL readiness, vote for that. I imagine most of us will be a mix of many things.

I have Gregor and Ferraro as graduated last season.

Players I will add eventually (no order)
Dillon Hamaliuk
Jake McGrew
Zach Gallant
Vladislav Kotkov
Nikolai Knyzhov
Zach Emond

Reactions: Sandisfan

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Im going Kniazev, mostly because I just dont know how to feel about Dahlen at this point.
Exactly what I think too. I was between Kniazev and Bordeleau/Chmelevski the last few polls. I just don’t know what to think about Dahlen. Probably will vote him next if he’s still there.

Reactions: themelkman

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Im going Kniazev, mostly because I just dont know how to feel about Dahlen at this point.

Exactly what I think too. I was between Kniazev and Bordeleau/Chmelevski the last few polls. I just don’t know what to think about Dahlen. Probably will vote him next if he’s still there.

Why people continue to vote him is beyond me. He got traded to san jose and has basically given the organization the middle finger while saying he wants to go home because his feelings got hurt by vancouver.

Reactions: landshark

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Why people continue to vote him is beyond me. He got traded to san jose and has basically given the organization the middle finger while saying he wants to go home because his feelings got hurt by vancouver.
He’s got talent, but there’s no way I’d consider him for this list until he signs a contract and comes over to play and pay his dues.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I think this draft ended up doing a lot of good to fill in the 5-15 region of our depth chart. And everybody in that group has a good chance of taking a big step going forward. I'm looking forward to the OHL, WHL, and NCAA seasons to start

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->