Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
1. Ryan Merkley-73.1%
2. Rudolf Balcers-50.0%
3. Dylan Gambrell-34.0%
4. Josh Norris-37.5%
5. Mario Ferraro-38.3%
6. Alex Chmelevski-40.9% (52.5% tiebreaker)

Let me know who you think I should add

Planning on going to at least 10 but could go more (depending on if there's a player I like still there)

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
I think everyone forgets about radil because we signed him a couple of months ago

Radil is 27. I’m not sure he should be considered a prospect.

With that said, I didn’t realize his numbers were so good. His 38 points in 51 KHL games is a .745 PPG. The NHL multiplier is .74, which means he would supposedly have a 0.55 PPG in the NHL, or score 45 points per 82 games.

Personally, I’m very skeptical of him even being a full time NHLer next year, but we will see. His numbers, though, along with those of Suomela and Praplan, make me optimistic that we could gut a decent amount of forward depth in an Erik Karlsson trade and come out decently well in terms of forward depth.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I think everyone forgets about radil because we signed him a couple of months ago

Agreeing with JTR here. At 27, it's really not as reasonable to consider Radil a prospect anymore. Most of the time prospect eligibility goes hand in hand with Calder eligibility. The fact that we may have slightly fudged things to let Heed sit on the fringe of prospect status last year at 26 was probably a bad precedent to set.

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
Agreeing with JTR here. At 27, it's really not as reasonable to consider Radil a prospect anymore. Most of the time prospect eligibility goes hand in hand with Calder eligibility. The fact that we may have slightly fudged things to let Heed sit on the fringe of prospect status last year at 26 was probably a bad precedent to set.
Maybe not a traditional prospect, but to me prospects encompass any prospective player who is an unknown that is signed and has the potential to play significant time on the roster, regardless of age.

Like I said, not saying my definition is right, but almost all of these terms are subjective as their is no official definition.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad