Avatars: San Jose Sharks '19/20 - We Are the Villains of This Story (now with 100% more ex-Maple Leafs!)

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
full

UPDATE (11/7): Added Simek. Lines aren't corrected for newer combos. I'll get to that soon. also haven't made a proper Gregor one yet.

Just in time for the regular season, I've got something for everyone: new season avatars.

After everything that happened in the playoffs, the massive outside reaction calling the Sharks lucky, cheaters, having the refs in their pocket, etc. and now even the whole Kane situation it seems like there's a logical conclusion to be reached:

We're the bad guys now. We might as well embrace it. After all, we are the villains of this story.

Appropriate music (which I found almost by accident prior to coming up with this concept. It's apparently an arrangement of an indie wrestler's theme, but I don't really have any background for that, nor does it matter.):

So here's what I know you're here for:

full
full
full

full
full
full

full
full
full

full
full
full

full
full
full

full
full

full
full

full
full

full

full

full

Lines are based off combos from the pre-season and recent practices, fudged a little bit to account for Kane being here instead of suspended. I don't yet have one for Prout because of his lack of Sharks uni pics. Yurtaikin is also here using a Russian jersey for the same reason. I'll update those when I get the chance. Others like Simek or potential call-ups will get one once they're in the lineup.

As always, no claims. Just take what you want.

It's time to get this season started.

Last edited:

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
SNOG time it's been so long. Here's hoping I'm right 90% of the time!

Sharks - 3 (they finally get angry and don't close their... well you know... Couture, Radil and Hertl)
Knights - 2 (reaves and march-ah-so!)

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
SNOG time it's been so long. Here's hoping I'm right 90% of the time!

Sharks - 3 (they finally get angry and don't close their... well you know... Couture, Radil and Hertl)
Knights - 2 (reaves and march-ah-so!)

This isn't the gdt. But it is where the cool kids are hanging out. :D

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
This isn't the gdt. But it is where the cool kids are hanging out. :D

well fiddlesticks then.

Been dealing with a slab leak in our house and re-construction at the moment and being confined to our Master Bedroom. So I might not be in the right space now! But I still stand by my homer prediction! heh!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad