San Jose OHL Prospect Reviews

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Much obliged, Brock. Several Sharks posters have reported that Bergman was a bit of a mess in the playoffs, what's your opinion on that?

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Seems like Sharks look for players who are underrated due to skating in the hopes its improved

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Much obliged, Brock. Several Sharks posters have reported that Bergman was a bit of a mess in the playoffs, what's your opinion on that?

In the Kitchener series, I thought he was fine. But against Erie, he got manhandled, much like the rest of his London teammates.

As I mentioned in the article, he still has some deficiencies as a defensive player, but I was impressed with his level of physical intensity and his ability to defend off the rush. Reads and positioning can be taught and improved upon.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
In the Kitchener series, I thought he was fine. But against Erie, he got manhandled, much like the rest of his London teammates.

As I mentioned in the article, he still has some deficiencies as a defensive player, but I was impressed with his level of physical intensity and his ability to defend off the rush. Reads and positioning can be taught and improved upon.

Good to hear. Thanks :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad