OT: San Jose Hockey Now SALE

Sheng Peng

Hey guys, sorry if you've seen this already. Should've mentioned earlier.

But if you haven't subscribed yet, wanted to give you a heads up on a sale I'm running right now. Thanks for the support over the years!

SPECIAL SEPTEMBER SALE!

Enter the code and get San Jose Hockey Now for just $22.99 for a full year.

THAT'S TWO FREE MONTHS!

Get EXCLUSIVE Sharks commentary & interviews everyday.

Here's just some of the EXCLUSIVE territory we've covered so far:

* Which Sharks player asked for a trade this year & why?

* Erik Karlsson? Brent Burns? Marc-Edouard Vlasic? NHL scouts tell me whose big contract is more tradeable right now.

* Kevin Labanc talks about the below-market deal that he signed last summer.

* Ex-Sharks goaltending coach Johan Hedberg defends Martin Jones's recent play.

* Ryan Merkley shares the dark side of being a teenage hockey celebrity in Canada.

That's not all, we also break news here: San Jose Hockey Now was the first with the terms of Joel Kellman's new contract and the Sharks relinquishing draft pick Karlis Cukste's NHL rights. So be the first to hear about trades and signings too!

Jump in now -- this sale is just for this weekend!

These are some of SJHN's subscriber-only articles: SJHN+

Subscribe here & enter code (SHARKSFTF) to save: Subscribe to SJHN+

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Would love it if you avatar'd up here, @Sheng Peng!

I've been a subscriber since July 19th (before opening day!). Your writing stamina is downright impressive and the content has been immersive. I feel I'm getting a new perspective on this team from your interviews. Please keep it up!

Last edited:

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Thanks, guys! I appreciate it.

If you missed it too, I'm giving away my Sharks hockey cards too, check out how to win them here:

I’m Giving Away My Sharks Hockey Cards!

Ooh hockey cards. Speaking as a collector, do you have any from your time reporting in Vegas? In particular, I'm looking for a Vegas Schlemko one. Hoping to get a gift for Nighthock. :sarcasm:

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
Hey guys, sorry if you've seen this already. Should've mentioned earlier.

But if you haven't subscribed yet, wanted to give you a heads up on a sale I'm running right now. Thanks for the support over the years!

SPECIAL SEPTEMBER SALE!

Enter the code and get San Jose Hockey Now for just $22.99 for a full year.

THAT'S TWO FREE MONTHS!

Get EXCLUSIVE Sharks commentary & interviews everyday.

Here's just some of the EXCLUSIVE territory we've covered so far:

* Which Sharks player asked for a trade this year & why?

* Erik Karlsson? Brent Burns? Marc-Edouard Vlasic? NHL scouts tell me whose big contract is more tradeable right now.

* Kevin Labanc talks about the below-market deal that he signed last summer.

* Ex-Sharks goaltending coach Johan Hedberg defends Martin Jones's recent play.

* Ryan Merkley shares the dark side of being a teenage hockey celebrity in Canada.

That's not all, we also break news here: San Jose Hockey Now was the first with the terms of Joel Kellman's new contract and the Sharks relinquishing draft pick Karlis Cukste's NHL rights. So be the first to hear about trades and signings too!

Jump in now -- this sale is just for this weekend!

These are some of SJHN's subscriber-only articles: SJHN+

Subscribe here & enter code (SHARKSFTF) to save: Subscribe to SJHN+
Done. Thank you!

Sheng Peng

Thanks, guys! I appreciate the support.

Hoping to keep building the audience, but we're off to a good start. Hopefully, the Draft and beginning of next year bring bumps.

@PopaneNightscare I did accumulate some Vegas cards during my time there. However, they never made a Schlemko one, he was traded the same night as the expansion draft, right? If you could find one, that would be an outstanding find, a true rarity haha

Reactions: Sandisfan

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
I had previously signed up for a month and definitely got my money's worth. I was deciding if I wanted to do a whole year and it looks like you just made the decision for me.

Reactions: Sheng Peng

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad