GDT: San Antonio Rampage @ OKC Barons, Friday 12/28 6PM MDT

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
That was a hard fought win. I sure hope that Paajarvi can build off of this game it was a very solid performance by him tonight.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
What a win!!!

Honestly, that would have been the first game this season...if we had lost it that I would have been okay with losing because of the effort. But they did one better and came right back.

Still can't believe we didn't bury one on that 5 on 3!

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
RT @OKC_Barons: Three Stars: 3) T. Hartikainen; 2) J. Eberle; 1) T. Hall! #OKCBarons

I think PRV deserved one over Eberle? No?

Wish he would get rewarded when he plays like that. Guess he will always go unnoticed ;)

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Also it was nice to see a Barons goalie that did well in the SO for a change. Big win for Roy tonight.

Hans Moleman

Was saying Boortuzzi
Apr 4, 2004
FTW
Oh well, we win.

Lol, did the radio dink just say OKC won but San Antonio deserved better? :laugh:

Yea he did say that, and I don't know how you can justify that. San Antonio hung on through the grace of Markstrom. Anyways, they deserved that win, and finding out Markstrom is a bad shootout goalie makes me smile.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
RT @OKC_Barons: Three Stars: 3) T. Hartikainen; 2) J. Eberle; 1) T. Hall! #OKCBarons

I think PRV deserved one over Eberle? No?

Nothing against Harski's game either but IMO Paajarvi had a better game than him as well albeit he didn't get any points on the night while Harski potted a goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad