C Samuel Sisik - TPS U16 / Jr. C SM-sarja Q (2023 draft)

ijuka

May 14, 2016
What stands CSM for? Is it some kind of finnish championship?
CSM is what they qualify for in CSM Q.

As for tournaments or championships, some potential for those should be there as well.

kudla

May 11, 2016
Bratislava, Slovakia
I would love if Finland helps Slovakia to get multiple top prospects. Looks good so far, many Slovakians on the top of different junior league scoring.
Yeah just by stat watching, Knazko is the best 02 defenseman in Finland, Slafkovsky the best 04 and Sisik the best 05. But they to need keep working hard so we can see what they are really made of.

maksa

Dec 18, 2018
Is it possible to watch some games online?

I think Ruutu has some time's streamed BSM/CSM games but no idea how you could get it outside finland. Some of the CSM games this season have been streamed/uploaded in youtube here and here.

Also Sisik is back with the u16 team at least tonight.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Not sure why but Sisik seems to be struggling with his adjustment to Finland u18 league, hopefully he picks it up

hellwar9

Jul 17, 2017
Slovakia
Not sure why but Sisik seems to be struggling with his adjustment to Finland u18 league, hopefully he picks it up
Physical parameters and strength holding him down now. Compared to last season he grew by a few centimeters, but not much. Also, according to the results, the TPS U18 looks at least weaker compared to last season. We'll see how it goes for him.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden

Seems he started to pick it up recently a little. I checked his stats earlier and believe he had 2 points after 8 games.

Edit: Or think maybe it was 2 points after 6 games and 3 points after 8 games when I checked.

Last edited:
Reactions: hellwar9

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
So he will play again in TPS u18 next season? A year ago I would have said he’d be a lock to make hlinka Gretzky cup team now I’m not so sure. Seems to be his size that really limits him. He probably is more individually skilled in puck handling and creating than guys like Ridzon and Molnar but the size and strength really holds him back. I hope he can come back next season and show great development

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad