Prospect Info: Samuel Fagemo, RW, 50th Overall

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Maybe they need to make signing Bulat a high priority...did you see this post on lakingsinsider ? (thx to whoever did this)

Small bit of Kings prospect info in Scott Wheeler's article on the Yote's prospects in the Athletic. He's counting down to the top prospect pool, Yotes ranked at #20. Certainly a little more than a hint at what he thinks of Bulat.
"But while he can make a play in a flash and finish a game looking like one of the more dynamic players on the ice, he’s never struck me as an unstoppable force at the MHL level in the same way Bulat Shafigullin (Kings) has this year or Pavel Dorofeyev (Golden Knights) did last year.
Wow... I completely missed that.. He needs to be in Ontario ASAP!!!

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Wait... didn’t they say he broke his wrist again or something like that... does anyone know?? I swear I saw an article about it

The extent of the injury, treatment, recovery, ETA, and circumstances aren't very clear. I just wanted to make it clear he's not sitting out due to discipline reasons.

Sparky206

Nov 13, 2019
Kaliyev-Turcotte-Fagemo line starts to get me a little excited, Turcotte wouldn't know what to do with himself with those options

Peter James Bond II

BRANDT CLARKE 23-24 CALDER
Mar 5, 2015
I already fear Fagemo's probable LA King future...once Fagemo makes the Kings, he stops his over-delivering and they make him a 'defense first' player and forechecker....teach him to cycle....and Samuel fights it some and scores 8 goals....and if was left to play his game, would score 25 goals a year....so in 2025-26, after Samuel tops out at 10 goals...he's deemed another King draftee that does not reach his potential and traded...and then begins over-delivering again and snapping off 5, consecutive 20+ goal years on some other team. The Story of the LA Kings. : "The LA Kings: we take the talent out of players and mold them into soldiers"

FrozenKing18

Goongala! Goongala!
Aug 11, 2009
SoCal
The Kings are where offense goes to die, i honestly won’t be surprised if any of our top end prospects including Kaliyev become limp when they join the big club.

Reactions: ru4reals

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
Fagemo can become the next Pastrnak, just not with the Kings. Our development staff needs an overhaul.

Peter James Bond II

BRANDT CLARKE 23-24 CALDER
Mar 5, 2015
Fagemo can become the next Pastrnak, just not with the Kings. Our development staff needs an overhaul.

If the Kings drafted Pastrnak, they would have had him here at rookie camp after the draft...and been concerned he may have trouble, adapting to their heavy game...and then
further disappointed in his 2014 WJC, where he scored 1 goal....and subsequently traded him in the 2015 off season for a 5th rd choice...

Reactions: ru4reals

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
If the Kings drafted Pastrnak, they would have had him here at rookie camp after the draft...and been concerned he may have trouble, adapting to their heavy game...and then
further disappointed in his 2014 WJC, where he scored 1 goal....and subsequently traded him in the 2015 off season for a 5th rd choice...

Or packaged with a first round pick for an aging UFA to "help" us win another cup. So sad becasue it would of probably happened.

Reactions: Peter James Bond II

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad