GDT: "Samkow Memorial Game Day Thread" | Game 8 | Columbus vs. Arizona | 10/23 7PM

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Lots of passes to no one the last few shifts. Turnovers getting ridiculous at this point. Each facet of game seems to be unraveling over course of game

Reactions: Fairwhether

Fairwhether

Jan 4, 2018
Every team we play seems to have a preferred style of attack off the rush which generates some scoring chances. What is ours?

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I would love to know what these guys have been working on in practice because its not defensive responsibility or creating quality scoring chances.

Reactions: CPTN71

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
You guys are funny, and since I know how this board works it’s either you’re a Bob fanboy or want him gone, so whatever. But I would like to know what exactly he could have done differently on either goal.

No, he’s not playing his best, or even well. Throwing away our franchises best player over a handful of bad games, is kind of a stretch. IMO

56 goals against over a 14 game span dating back to last season isn’t a ‘handful’ of games. Something is desperately wrong with Bob and has been dating back to April, and it pains me that you can’t admit it.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Special teams are taking the same role they had last season; a sink hole. Good teams make them count

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
How many goals result of CBJ turnovers tonight? Welcome to .500 tonight. Pull heads from asses, please

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad