Sami Vatanen for the Norris?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xamar*

What do you guys think? He's been amazing this year and is logging big minutes from Bruce Boudreau from the PP to the PK. What are his chances at the Norris ?

theCOMMISH

Mar 5, 2014
Hawks fans saying Keith, Flames fans saying Giordano, Blues fans saying Shattenkirk, Oiler fans saying Justin Shultz and it goes on and on and onnnn.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
could POTENTIALLY win dman scoring this year, but no Norris. Eventually one year maybe, but not this year. I think he is being undervalued amongst fans alot and I can see why people think he could be in consideration. But honestly not yet in my opinion

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Ill tell you one thing though, he definately wins the Most Cap Friendly Contract in the NHL this year!! 1.26 this year AND next year.. wow

Sami is gonna be EXTREMELY rich when he signs his next deal

Oct 18, 2011
no no no
i say this as one of sami's biggest supporters.
he's incredible offensively and he competes his ass off but the consistent D play isn't there yet

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
If gets to 70 points will anyone be surprised if he's nominated? Nobody said the voters were smart...

Xamar*

Seen him live in Edmonton last friday. His skating and puck movement literally had me at awe even though it was a bad game for both teams. Everyone in my section kept asking who's # 45? He had a goal and a beauty assist in the game.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
I doubt this will happen, but I wouldnt be surprised though if he does get a nominee if his offensive numbers are HUGE by the end of the year. He wont win though...... yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad