sami lepisto mid season ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.

kornfed69

Mar 19, 2004
sami lepisto is ranked 4th at the mid season ranking for european players. after reading all the post over the last month i see him no where on any top ten or even top twenty list. where do u guys think he will be drafted and why is he ranked so high . is he having a bad year to drop or is he just ranked to high as it is.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
The whole Jokerit team sucking (least goals scored/game in the spring season) after the Christmas break can't have helped. His confidence level dropped with the rest of the team. Started gettting it back in the playoffs. Eventhough he finally started to get some PP time, he was sometimes too hesitant to use his shot. I expect him and the whole Jokerit team to rebound next season.

ZombieMatt

May 20, 2002
I think that Lepisto's rank may have shot up a little bit too much because of his extremely strong WJC play. I personally think that he is a very good prospect, but I wouldn't expect to see him go in the first round of the NHL draft.

Hiishawk

Feb 28, 2002
Out there somewhere
Visit site
Lepisto is at least a year (and almost two years) older than most 2004 draftees and is none too big for a DF (6'0 175). CSB liked him for his WJC performance but most scouts still harbour some doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->