Tribute In Memoriam: Sam Spade

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
She had been battling since 2016 and only told hockeykicker and I recently when she felt things had turned for the worse. She mentioned in one of her last messages how happy she was that she got to experience the Cup victory with her son.

Very sad and gone far too young. May she rest in peace.

Last edited:

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
She had been battling since 2016 and only told hockeykicker and I recently when she felt things had turned for the worse. She mentioned in one of her last messages how happy she was that she got to experience the Cup victory with her son.

Very sad and gone far too young. May she Rest In Peace.
Very Sad to hear this news, I’m glad that she got to see the caps win the cup, even if it was against us. f*** cancer and may she Rest In Peace

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas

Very sad and gone far too young. May she Rest In Peace.
Damn :cry: deepest condolences to Sam Spade's family and the HFCaps community. From another Vegas fan, it does warm my heart that the Caps cup win brought her happiness before she passed. f*** cancer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->