Injury Report: Sam Morin update, Nov. 24, 2020 (Torn ACL, right knee surgery Nov. 22, 2019)

phillydownsouth

Giroux is your daddy
Sep 18, 2019
Anyone have any updates on this? People on twitter saying he took a weird hit last night and was flexing his knee after it. Took one more shift and never returned in the third period.

Damn shame if he busted up his knee again.

UPDATE:

UPDATE #2:

Last edited by a moderator:

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
I swear, if his lé f***ing cousin or whatever he is comes here with some schadenfreude shit...

That sucks. There won't be many more chances than what occured this year. Bleh. I was really pulling for him

Edit - edited the possible overreaction based on the prior thread title. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Anyone have any updates on this? People on twitter saying he took a weird hit last night and was flexing his knee after it. Took one more shift and never returned in the third period.

Damn shame if he busted up his knee again.

I don't see any reference to "blown out knee" from two of the major sources who cover the Phantoms. As such, the headline was changed until further evaluation is released

phillydownsouth

Giroux is your daddy
Sep 18, 2019
I don't see any reference to "blown out knee" from two of the major sources who cover the Phantoms. As such, the headline was changed until further evaluation is released

Haha speculation and history of the player helped guide the headline. Usually dont skip entire periods with a leg "stinger"

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Haha speculation and history of the player helped guide the headline. Usually dont skip entire periods with a leg "stinger"

We try to be accurate with subject titles. If updates provide something more informative, then a switch will be made. Opinions in posts are different and we can speculate there.

Last edited:

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Of course... yahoo for more Hagg!
In all seriousness, Morin's chances of jumping Hagg on the depth chart were low. It was always Myers who was going to get that #6 spot from Hagg and right now, it looks like it has already happened. The only way Morin gets ahead of Hagg is if Hagg is traded

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
pbNaoq.gif

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
I see the excuses for Morin continue. Nine NHL game six years after being drafted 11th overall. Time to call a spade a spade.
I have no problem blaming the front office here as they trotted out a lot of hot garbage on the bottom pair over the last few seasons without letting a few of the younglings get their shot. Of course he got injured previously but he may not have sustained said injuries if he was up w/ the Flyers.

Reactions: Ruck Over and dag54

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I have no problem blaming the front office here as they trotted out a lot of hot garbage on the bottom pair over the last few seasons without letting a few of the younglings get their shot. Of course he got injured previously but he may not have sustained said injuries if he was up w/ the Flyers.

his major injury happened when the Flyers season was over and him, Lindblom and Sanheim were all playing in the AHL playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->