Prospect Info: The all-encompassing Sam Morin thread [began in 2017]

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Thank you for posting. Love this line:

ht he looked real good, was a physical presence," Huffman noted, adding, "When he was out there, they weren't wanting to go to the net so much."

Also loved when he said "I am proud of me".

He is such a likeable, good kid. Despite what his relatives might say...lol.

Whoever that was that came on here posting that nonsense is a real piece of shit.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Whoever that was that came on here posting that nonsense is a real piece of ****.

I hope you mean real piece of a person who can appreciate the beauties of life, the real values and a person of high intelligence, who can't comprehend how a young hockey player likes getting girls.. and whose mother has an evil aura

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
One thing that proved me that Morin motivations and compétitives senses was way below standards of the Nhl is that he didnt recognized in myself a person with a large expérience of life, travels, spiritual expérience, gifted person with intelligence, writer and a fine observer of the world. A person with a good peripherical views about the world would have asked questions. But Morin or neither pascal or Sylvie did not asked any question

They haven't recognised my largé qualitiés! Asshole.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
I'd like to see what Morin can do but as of right now he's a prospect that is completely not on my radar. Only because he's never really gotten any chances.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Hr would have excelled I'm berube hockey. No wonder he wanted to call him up in '14. Defense that year was such a shitshow. But then again we had a clown for a gm who wouldn't stand for young player getting a chance.

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
It'll be tough for Morin to make it, in my opinion, due to his style of play and the direction the teams are taking (speed). I watched this after he was mentioned in the worst English speaking players. He was picked, back when Pronger was with the team. The video was from before the 16-17 season, but exactly, the NHL was a bit different before Pittsburgh won with speed, changing the league's teams playing style.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
He was picked too high so Hextall had to punish him so he could feel like a 6th rounder. It was very important for these skilled players to earn their way while players who didn't passed them.

He really was such a f***ing prick.

I'll never forget his response when asked if thought any of the young defensemen deserved to make the top 6 after the 2018 Camp. He said "Depends what you mean by deserved" with a wry grin on his face. It's like he made it his mission to hold back the careers of certain prospects.

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
He really was such a ****ing prick.

I'll never forget his response when asked if thought any of the young defensemen deserved to make the top 6 after the 2018 Camp. He said "Depends what you mean by deserved" with a wry grin on his face. It's like he made it his mission to hold back the careers of certain prospects.
It’s really an interesting thing to look at with the kings. How truly involved was hextall with that? He was touted as this genius behind the scenes, but that was Lombardi’s ship. You can see his fingerprints with the drafting and the youth movement, but they hit on some truly great players and went out and got some big time pieces in carter and Richards. I really think the flyers saw what they wanted out of him, instead of a truly unbiased assessment.

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
He really was such a ****ing prick.

Remember when he was forced to call up Ghost after the Streit injury, and said he'd be "watching him like a hawk!" He wanted any mistake or excuse to send him back down.

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
Both are fecal matter too :cry:

I get insulting a players ability, or his work ethic if warranted, I even understand blind irrational hatred for certain players. But comments like this just suck. Both guys are human beings. There is never an excuse to sink as low as that while hiding behind your anonymity.

I think Farmer is a terrible hockey player, but to reference him to fecal matter is just poor taste IMO

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
I get insulting a players ability, or his work ethic if warranted, I even understand blind irrational hatred for certain players. But comments like this just suck. Both guys are human beings. There is never an excuse to sink as low as that while hiding behind your anonymity.

I think Farmer is a terrible hockey player, but to reference him to fecal matter is just poor taste IMO

WTF? Thanks dad

Yes, they are human beings and not ACTUAL FECAL MATTER.

This is message board of fans. We are allowed to vent/embellish/joke around. You have a problem with my post? ignore it or report it. Get the f*** out of here with trying to make me feel guilty or giving sermons.

Dumpster Flyers

Jun 21, 2006

You're right, it's a bad reference. At least fecal matter can be useful as fertilizer.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Quite amazing the number of NHL games played by Flyer prospects on their ELCs under Hextall considering his mission in life was to not play any of them.

I even heard Konecny wouldn’t get a fair shot to make the team as a 19 year old. And yet here is almost at the end of his ELC.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Remember when he was forced to call up Ghost after the Streit injury, and said he'd be "watching him like a hawk!" He wanted any mistake or excuse to send him back down.

I remember when he put Ghost on the roster over MacDonald when Ghost only had about 20 career AHL games.

Now we have Fletcher refusing to get Myers in ahead of MacDonald, or even call Myers up when MacDonald was injured, even though Myers has played in over 100 career AHL games.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Hr would have excelled I'm berube hockey. No wonder he wanted to call him up in '14. Defense that year was such a ****show. But then again we had a clown for a gm who wouldn't stand for young player getting a chance.

Yes, 19 year olds never got a chance to make the team under Hextall. Not once, not twice, and definitely not thrice.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
WTF? Thanks dad

Yes, they are human beings and not ACTUAL FECAL MATTER.

This is message board of fans. We are allowed to vent/embellish/joke around. You have a problem with my post? ignore it or report it. Get the **** out of here with trying to make me feel guilty or giving sermons.
Oh, you didn’t mean you think they’re LITERALLY fecal matter? Geez, thanks for clearing that up.I was confused on that one.

I thought you were being completely literal in that description but now I understand you just mean they suck.

Funny how words work, huh?

Reactions: Outlaw Samurai

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad