Celebrity Death: Sam Lloyd, 56 (Ted in Scrubs, Elaine's stalker in Seinfeld)

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
He was great on Scrubs, don't remember him on Shameless. Just watched some of his videos from his band, liked their cover the '80's song ah ha take on me.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
He always stands out in whatever he appears in. I still remember his guest spot on Desperate Housewives.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
Never really appreciated him on scrubs but he was funny nonetheless. RIP.

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
He absolutely crushed it on Scrubs. It's such an extreme version of a sad sack that it almost transcends caricature and is its own unique form of......well I don't know what, haha

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
knew it was coming, but still really sad :(

anyone who likes ted and his bands covers, they are on spotify (including hey ya)

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
He was great on Scrubs, don't remember him on Shameless. Just watched some of his videos from his band, liked their cover the '80's song ah ha take on me.

Watched his Shameless episode just today, ran the prosthetic limb charity Frank gave money to while on a bender (and forgot about).

A couple great appearances on The West Wing as well as Bob Engler, from US Space Command. A great little piece of acting here where he brings out the humanity in what's meant to be a comical character.

Reactions: montreal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad